OO7. First Step

-', 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

-', 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣ˎˊ˗
❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

Ahn Rei's POV

I had arrived in the opening located right in front of the hut, only to see Yona holding a huge axe on her still and seems fragile arms. She swing it over her head in no panic, but it was because the panic was born right in me.

"Yona!"

Surprised, she drop the axe, which anyone would very very much know that that's some stupid thing to do. Thanks to my fast reflexes, I was able to catch it before anyone's blood seeps out.

"What were you thinking!? I know that this isn't an easy task to bear, but there is surely other way than suicide!?"

She blink once, twice and continue staring at me. Before I could pull out my my hair even longer out of frustration, the red-head hides her laugh under the sleeve of the blue fabric.

"Don't worry Rei-san, I was only trying to even out my hair," she said, ruffling her bangs, "It distracts my concentration, kinda."

I let out my reliefs, whether it is by sighing or sliding down to my butt. "Phew, well it sure doesn't look like it."

I whipped out a dagger, which was always in the belt of my waist. I spin it around a few times, the blade went shining, shimmering, splendid under the sun. The lack of touches and heat makes it cool too— and so does the detailed and crafted, wooden hilt. It doesn't sprout out molds or any kind of unwanted things.

I pulled Yona down to sit on a log, untangling her radiant hair. It's a pity, to be honest. According to what I remember, back when it was longer, her hair was like a living flame. The first factors why people of Kouka loves the princess was surely because of her ruby hair. Even though it isn't as long like before anymore, Yona's hair still do attract people's attention.

"Trust me, it isn't easy to cut your own hair, you won't like the results. So ask anyone to help." Carefully, I start off from the fringes. Yona shudder when the blades touches her, but I wasn't letting it cut her.