OO3. Incomings

-', 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

-', 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦ˎˊ˗
❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

3rd Person's POV

As morning arrive and the sun arises, Yona was waked by her two maids. She quickly tidy up herself, wash her face and was about to change her clothes. It was the second day of the anniversary— the second day that lord Soo-won is residing in the same palace as her.

"Princess, you've been faster than yesterday. What's the rush?" One of the maid ask with Yona's sleeping gown on her grasp. "The ceremony will start at 9. Is there something great to make you over excitement?"

"3 hours left for my birthday, but today is already special. Wasting time on dazing in the early morning is not what maiden would do!" Yona actively runs, and turn to a blocked view edge.

"... A maiden would do?" the two maid thought confusedly.

─────────────────

Just as Yona run on the way, she passed a guy without considering it who, and she didn't even notice.

The guy stopped, without any reason, but just watch her run to despair, staring with a serious eyes.

"Princess Yona, such an insolent child to ran in the castle. But just for today. Farewell, Princess. Farewell to your father. The throne will no longer be yours." mumbled Kye-sook, and continued his way.

A minute later, Yona was already in front of Soo-won's room. She have no courage, more like she was preparing herself now, and make sure nothing go on a mistake. She tidy up her Hanbok, clean the mess of her hair, and finally ready to open the door.

"G-good morning, Soo-won! I have some of our best sweets! Would you like to..." she opened the door, but found out that Soo-won wasn't here. 

Princess Yona quickly turned back and coincidentally met her father and Min-soo, who were carrying tons of Makimono. King Il called her daughter out in reflex, not taking note of her disappointed face.