OO2. Night before Tragedy

-', 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗𝗬ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

Ahn Rei's POV

"I'm always ready, you know? King Hiryuu." I looked above the blue sky that was shrouded with clouds. Sitting above the field of grass, ignoring the sound of the woodpeckers that starts to hit the trees.

"Well, what am I waiting for? It's not like I would receive a respond. I should get ready with my breakfast." I stand up from my position, and looked for my packed foods that is wrapped with big washed leaves. I got my rabbit, hare like meat, left for only today.

The breakfast, lunch, and the flame light at dinner. So let me recite my prayers and appreciate today's breakfast.

My cooking was never so good, until I get to learn a little from pain and bitter taste. I have eaten a poisonous herbs before, but don't mention it. I got myself some salt and black pepper, which make a little taste for today's food.

The after taste was never delicious, because I have some habit on feeling disgust, even if it was a wonderful food I get. But my will of attacks, the technique that was taught to me didn't ever fade.

Heavy steps, thousands of it inched closer behind me.

"Everyone! Get your butt faster or I'll whip them off! We don't have all day!" Said one of the man that leads in front, who's breathing heavily. It was the fire tribe soldiers— about twenty men was tiredly marching pass the way.

I take my stuffs and hid behind the tree. 

'But why are the fire tribes taking the deadly routes? Why are they coming so far here?'

I felt curious and follow them. But no further, as I stopped in the middle of their journey. Because, as far as I followed them, the intense sense from the Kouka castle became more wider. 

'What is this shattered aura?'