OO1. Princess Yona

-', 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗔ˎˊ˗❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

❱˚ the wanderer : 旅がらす ! ˚ˑؘ

A girl stood above the hills, overlooking the wide horizon that was once under the reign of her bloodline. So was the people marching under the hill, their footsteps resonating in a deliberate echo that somehow made your heart shiver just by hearing it. Every now and then, the wind pushed forcefully against her figure as if they wanted her to collapse and create room for additional winds to come— but she did not faze. For she had to wait, after all. Wait for the sun's ray to peek by the mountain.

"Princess Yona." Stepping closer to the girl, he halted a few step away from her. "We'll be departing soon."

"Alright."

She released an inaudible sigh, trailing her eyes over the lines of the mountains. It seems that it wasn't precisely an ideal timing to be able to witness the dawn.

"This place sure is cold, huh?"

He answered for the princess, "It's because we're in the border of the mountains."

"We're nearing winter, too. In the next few weeks, this whole ground will probably be covered in snow."

At the sound of her observation, Yona gave her sole female companion a minisucle smile, though her eyes did not followed. It was only an act of response to her statement. The princess was aware that it was also her way of saying that something more will be coming— and they need to prepare for it.

Yona take a deep breath when the she found streaks of gold peck her capes, looking over her shoulder to finally have a sight of the shy sun. It accented the shapes of her seven companion, and it exposes the fortitude they held deep inside.

"Well." A sigh escaped the young woman's lip, pairing the princess's eyes with her grey gaze. "Shall we go then?"

With one last glimpse to the soldiers under her, dragging it to the sun who began to grow strength to glare, Princess Yona nodded at her, turning to follow her seven companion.

'Back then, I had no idea it was so cold outside the castle.'

Just like that, the first appearance of light in the sky marked the beginning of the story.