Harriet was by the door, and I had seen her trying and failing to pick the lock.
Daisy and Natasha were sitting on the opposite wall, only around three metres away, looking at me relieved to have me awake.
I scanned the small room briefly, we were in the entrance area that was open and bare, but everything past that was shelves of wine bottles.

There was no windows or any other doors, only the one wooden door that was locked. This bloody hidden room was a whole lot of bullshit. Genevieve's lies.

"How long has it been?" I ask and Natasha turns and answers me,
"At least a few hours, more than 2, but I can't be sure." She explains softly, but still seems unsure.

I nod and duck my head, studying the dirty floor and the state of my attire.

"Hey, Isabelle, we want to ask what happened without making you upset again. I'm curious to know what that girl's been doing." Harriet moved over to sit on my other side and spoke quietly.

I nod, "It's ok," I breath in and out slowly, "I've been having someone getting into my room and messing with things."

I explain everything to the girls, and they all listen intently, Daisy covering her mouth in shock as I explain the first incident.

I tell them about the blood messages on the wall with the knife and the note about me being sent home, which I now assume was her too.
And now this, which is terrifying and effecting all of us.

"That's horrible." Natasha says once I finish and Lola seems to be shocked into silence. Daisy is nearly in tears and she hugs me as I continue my explanation.

"Yeah, what horrible schemes. And now she's gone and tricked all of us." Harriet says.

"I was terrified, I've had nightmares nearly every night since. Prince Thomas knows about it but we couldn't be sure who did it until now I guess." I tell nearly everything, nearly because I'm not going to tell them about my sleepover with the prince.

Daisy pulls me in for a hug, then Lola and Natasha wrap their arms around them and I'm squashing into a hug of sadness and warmth.
We all hug for a while until I'm nearly suffocated and we pull away.

However Harriet didn't seem to want to join in. And I didn't blame her. She was probably worried too.

"I hope someone can find us." Lola pleads with tears filling her words.

I whisper back so they can hear me,
"I hope so too."

✿✿✿

After waiting for at least another hour we had lost most sign of hope for anyone coming back to get us. It was after dinner and everyone would be heading back to do their own thing so most of the palace wouldn't be aware we are gone.

We hadn't eaten in over 4 hours and I was starting to become hungry.
"Does anyone have their phones? Anything to contact anyone?" Harriet asks with a willing tone in her voice.

Everyone shakes their heads no, we don't have pockets in these dresses.
Harriet sighs defeatedly and lowers herself to sit on the ground, groaning frustratedly.

Natasha suddenly sits up and moves closer to the door, "Do you hear that?"

We quickly all rush to be beside her and it sounds as if footsteps were outside, quite a distance aware but we could still here it.