Weiss, Blake, and Yang glare at Ruby, who nervously rubs her head.

Ozpin: I'm still curious how you all found yourself at the docks last semester. I'm interested to know how you really learned about a hideout in the southeast. And I certainly wonder why witnesses reported seeing robots and rose petals in a dance club some time ago.

Ruby: Um... well...

Ozpin: I doubt I'll ever find the exact answers I'm looking for. So how about this: instead of waiting for you all to break the rules, why don't we just bend  them?

Ozpin selects some things on his scroll, and the hologram screen makes a noise

Ruby: We won't let you down. Thank you, professor.

Ozpin: Do not thank me for this. Teamwork and persistence have carried you far. But you must understand, the things that await you beyond the protection of the Kingdom will not care. Stay close to your Huntsman at all times, and do exactly as he says. He will be leading you on this mission, and he can have you sent back to Beacon, if he finds your skills to be unsatisfactory. Good luck.

Ruby: okay, bye Y/N.

She run off excitedly, Blake chuckle a bit while Weiss shake her head then follow their leader. Yang about to follow when suddenly she turned around and give me a ' i'm watching you sign ' then run off.

Y/N: (sigh) is she that mad I'm dating her sister?

Ozpin: (chuckle) it seems so, the bond between siblings are the strongest.

Y/N: maybe you're right,

I then looked at Ozpin,

Y/N: so you have a good mission for me?

Ozpin: in the matter of fact, I do. It's a request from general ironwood himself.

Y/N: eh, and what's the mission?

Ozpin: he'll brief you after you get there, for now head to airship dock.

Y/N: very well, see you later professor!

I make my way to the dock where an atlesian gunship already waiting there, with Ironwood and a dozen of Atlas soldiers are waiting for me. As I get closer I can see he still doesn't look very Happy.

Y/N: (sigh) professor Ozpin said you have a mission for me?

Ironwood: yes and it had connection with the whereabouts of the fifth guardian.

Y/N: the fifth?

Ironwood: yes, someone have tipped us where she slumber and insist that you are sent to retrieve her before Gilgamesh does.

Y/N: let me guess, it's Olivia is it?

Ironwood: I...

Olivia: (chuckle) yes Y/N, it's me.

Olivia then landed near me.

Olivia: Gilgamesh and Heracles already on the move so it's better if don't fall behind.

Y/N: and you expect just the two of us to go?

Olivia: who said we're going alone?

I suddenly hear a familiar sound behind me.

Arturia: Y/N? What are you doing here?

I turned around and see Arturia, Atlanta and Penny are walking towards us.

Y/N: you got to be kidding me!

Arturia: we're going on a same mission?

Y/N: (sigh) seems so.

Ironwood: They will help you on finding out the temple, they are the best Atlas can offer.

Y/N: well it's seems we're going to have a mission together after all.

Penny: I can't wait to see how you fight up close!!

Y/N: haha, hope I don't disappoint.

Ironwood: very well then, now the airship will take you to your destination. You can board it now while I talk to Y/N. Alone.

Y/N: (fuck)

We then go a bit farther than everyone and he stare at me.

Y/N: sir?

Ironwood: listen Y/N, I something happened to Penny when she's under your protection, I'm gonna make sure you'll suffer for it!!!

Y/N: (sigh) if that's why you called me here, then your worry is baseless. I'll do my best to protect her, even it cost me my life.

Ironwood: I'm counting on your word guardian.

Y/N: (nods)

I then board the aircraft with everyone else and it's take off.

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave feedback.