Emerald fores

You felt the air rush past your H/c hair. You summon a sword out and when you got close enough you stuck it in a tree trunk slowing your movement. when you slowed down enough you pushed off the trunk and using your free hand swung off a branch and landed safely on the forest floor. You looked around the forest, you heard the noses of gunshots and wood splitting. Then silence until you heard the familiar voice of Jaune in the distance.

Jaune: Thank you!

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

You shook your head. You began to move through the forest.

Y/n (In head): Come on Pyrrha, where are you!?

You walked through the forest looking for your sister. You then bumped into a hard object, you backed up and looked at what you hit. It turned out to be an Ursa.

Y/n: Well shi-

Before you could finish your sentence the Ursa slammed its claws down at you. You rolled out the way and summon a greatsword. The Ursa let out a roar, You twirled your sword around and got ready to fight.

Y/n: Bring it!!

The Ursa charged at you, you jumped and flipped over it and smashed your greatsword into it's head. The Ursa let out a shriek it's looked like a bit dizzy for a moment before recover. It's let out a roar before charging to you at full speed. You the jumped out of the way, then you summon three sword and launched it at the charging Ursa. The swords hit its head, It then crashed to the ground and continue sliding towards you but stopped at your feet. Suddenly three more Ursa came out the bushes and roared at you.

Y/n: oh you got to be kidding me.

The three Ursa charged at you. They swung their claws at you but dodged out the way of all the attacks. You then start running at full speed trying to get as much as distance as possible. You then stop and pointed your hand towards the Ursa

Y/N: trace on!!

Then you summon numerous sword they hovering all around you pointed at the three Ursa.

Y/N: eat this!!!

You launched the swords to the Ursa and start raining them with swords. The Ursa the let out a roar of pain as your swords penetrate their skins, and in a short moment all three are lying dead on the ground.

You looked at your handy work and smirked. This was new power even to you, you then heard what sounded like gunshots.

Y/n: Time to move

With that, you ran deeper into the forest.

Unknown to you a figure is watching you from the trees. Grinding widely while watching you ran through the Forrest

???: Soon Y/N we shall meet again

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi ruby eating a large cookies

You made it to a clearing where a ruin stood. You looked closer to see that chess pieces were on small pillars in the ruins. you over to them.

Y/n: This must be the relics

You went to grab one until a voice called.

???: Y/n!

You turned around to see Yang and Blake walking towards you.

Y/N: hey guys.

Yang: Did you get here fine? Any trouble?

Y/n: just met four ursas. Nothing I couldn't handle.

You said as you glanced at your hands before looking back at the girls who were looking at the chess pieces.