Chapter 28- The Trip

Start from the beginning

The 11 of us were really  a close knit group. We were all inseperable.

While we were talking and fooling around, BAMBAM decided that it was best to backhug me and kiss me on the cheeks like he always does when were together. It found it ticklish but he kept repeating the action.

My friends and I are used to me and Bambam's closeness so they just laugh it off

Not knowing that a group of men were actually present to witness the said fooling around.

BAMBAM kept kissing and hugging me when someone coughed to get our attention.

We turned to the person who coughed!

And lo and behold, it was JK.

JK and the guys were all focused on me and Bambam.

Shit!

I looked at JK and said.

"Oh hey! Your here. Make yourselves at home you guys. "

Not noticing the fact that Bambam was still clinging on to me.

No one dared to say a word. When my sister Rose..

"Hey! You can put your bags over there. You guys want any drinks?"

The guys all shrugged. Maybe sensing the tension.

JK was just glaring at BAMBAM the whole time. I looked at Rose and she pointed the position me and Bambam were in.

Oops Damn!

I quickly got out of Bam's hold and approach JK's group.

As if sensing me, JK immediately turned around and walk out of the house.

Ok. Damn he's fast! I really need to work out more.

I followed him outside only to see him kicking the tire of his car.

"Hey Jungoo! What's wrong? Are you ok? Why'd you walk out on us?"

He turned to me with the most intimidating stare he could come up with. And then shouted,

"The hell is wrong with you Li? You're seriously asking me why I walked out? You seriously don't know why I'm f***** mad right now?"

I didn't know what to say.
This JungKook was really outraged. His face was turning visibly red and his eyes just make you ran for the woods.

I was in deep trouble!

"Hey. If it's what you saw back in there. It's really nothing. Me and Bam are bestfriends. It's normal for us to act like that" I went near JK and held his face.

"Hey. Look at me! " He didn't wanna face me. "Jungoo, look at me. "

He was now staring at me and my knees became weak with the way he was glaring at me.

"You have to chill ok?"

"Damn Li! Your so insensitive right now. I can't chill with what just happened. " I could only just stare at his beautiful face.

" What do you expect me to do huh? Smile and act all nicey nice. When the fact that my wife is hugging and allowing a guy to kiss her. What do you expect me feel right now? You're making crazy Li. "

He spoke in a desperate manner.

" I came here to spend time with you and this is what I get. tsk."

He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Uhh, where are you going?"

He blankly looked at me.

I held his shoulders and made him look at me eye to eye.

"Hey, is the  JEON JUNGKOOK perhaps jealous? " I smirked at him.

He was silent.

"Ok, you're obviously jealous. Really Jeon? You don't have to be. Bam is my best friend. He's more like a brother to me. We grew up together. You really do not need to be jealous Jungoo. "

He was still not speaking to me so I touched his cheek and smiled at him.

"Don't be jealous My Jungoo, my baby Jungoo! You look so cute when you're mad. " I have pinched his cheeks and then laughed at him.

"Still not talking huh? Well, FYI Mr. Jeon JungKook. This lady infront of you is saying that even if there are a billion guys around me, there will always be that one person in which I belong to. And that is YOU. " I smiled at him.

Then in the sweetest way possible , I said.

"Because I, Lisa Jeon , will only be exclusively Yours. Remember that Mr. Jealousy" I giggled and went back inside.

Yes, I am owned by the Jeon JungKook 😍

I am always and will forever be HIS.