Chapter 12

Please my other chapters! Thank you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones  (P.O.V)
Midoriya couldn't move. His body was completely frozen. "...but how!" Midoriya looks at Stains blade and sees a small amount of blood. 'It must have been blood, of course!!' "People who are all the talk are a dime of dozen, but you are worth letting live" The villain leaves  Midoriya and heads towards Iida. "Stop it....!" He was about to stab him until flames burst to him.

"Huh?! One after another....There area lot of people getting in my way today" Stain says. "Midoriya, you need to give me more details because I was almost late" Todoroki adds. "T-Todoroki is here too?" Iida mumbles. "...your using your left side.." Midoriya mumbles. "It took me a few seconds to know what you meant."

Todoroki used his ice quirk to gain up from the ground for Iida, Midoriya, and the pro to go behind him. "I won't let you kill them, Hero Killer." "Todoroki! Don't let Hero Killer get you blood. If he does he'll be able to control his opponent's action!" "So, he suck his preys' blood to stop them from moving. That's probably why he has those blades" Todoroki said.

"If I keep my distance and-" Todoroki was interrupted when a blade cut his cheek. "You have good friends, Ingenium" Hero Killer said in the air. He was about to hit with his blade Todoroki until, an arrow was sent between them before exploding. Todoroki backed away from the smoke while Hero Killer stood up again. "Who did that!?" Stain shouted.

"That would be me~" Everyone looks at the direction of where the voice came from. There was (Y/N) on top of the building, his weapon was behind him, one of his leg was slightly behind the other, and his wings were out, as well as him smiling innocently. "Who are you" Hero Killer glares at (Y/N). "That's none of your concern~" (Y/N) smiles bigger before it slowly disappears.

"You know....I don't like what your doing right now, hurting the people I care is cruel and....I already lost those who were here with me from the start" (Y/N) said, jumps down the building and walks over to Todoroki and putting his hand softly on Todoroki's cheek, healing the cut from the blade. "The world is roamed with disgusting villains like you. Heroes protect everyone and everything around them, yet villains keep on spreading."

(Y/N) heals Midoriya as well as Iida and the pro hero. "That's why for the future of this world I want to become a hero that everyone sees me as a light of hope......a shooting star that shows bright colors across the sky, to the point of not being scared, but feel happy and free with nothing to worry about." (Y/N) stands next to Todoroki with his weapon ready.

"One day I'm going to be that. I'll protect everyone I can and help out whenever I can. It may be a difficult task but for now, that's my goal! Which means I'll have to defeat you even if it cost my life. The future holds great heroes to look up to and your preventing people like us to be that just by killing them!" (Y/N) finished his speech.

All of them were shocked to here that, but Stain was most surprised. He dislike like heroes that just want the money and fame. He smiles wickedly "Most people would want to become heroes to get famous and rich, but you and that green boy are different from the rest of them. Both of you are true hero heroes so I'll let you live."

"That's nice but I won't do the same with you~" (Y/N) smiles while glaring at the villain. "Whatever you say little boy." Hero killer shot blades towards (Y/N)'s directions and Todoroki shield him with a ice wall. "Thanks" he shot more explosion arrows at Hero Killer but he was able to dodge them. "Dang it!" "(Y/N) stay behind me and protect the others" Todoroki said.

"Of course I will, but I need to help you stop Hero killer!" "Don't worry I'll be fine plus, Iida is badly injured and so is the hero." "Yeah, I should bring them back a bit" (Y/N) said, running toward the pro. "Are you okay? Are you able to stand?" "N-No not r-really b-but I can try" The pro groans in pain while trying to get up. (Y/N) helps him up and fly's him to a better distance of safety.