Chpater 1

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= last name
(E/C)= eye color
Third (P.O.V)
It was a morning like any other. (Y/N) was woken up by his alarm, to get ready for school and first of all he hated the school that he was going because everyone in his classroom was too much to handle including Bakugo because he is always yelling and challenging people which can be very annoying to (Y/N). Sometimes (Y/N) feels bad for Midoriya because he will get bullied by Bakugou that (Y/N) sometimes has to stop Bakugou before Midoriya gets hurt.

Anyway, (Y/N) was eating an apple on his way to school and during the way there he saw Midoriya standing in the crowd watching a villain getting defeated by the pro hero's. As you watched for 5 minutes you realize that you had school, so you checked the time on your phone only to see that you have 20 minutes left before the first bell rings so, you tapped Midoriya shoulder and said you should start heading to school which Midoriya got freak out because (Y/N) came out of nowhere and didn't hear anything behind him. (Y/N) asked Midoriya if it's ok to walk with him since they go to the same school and Midoriya started to blush and said yes. (Y/N) was confused by Midoriya's action but completely ignored it. During school the teacher said that he wasn't going to pass out the career forms because everyone wants to become a hero and threw the papers everywhere. Everyone got excited and started to show off their quirks, except Midoriya and (Y/N). (Y/N) was not paying attention because it wasn't important............until a CERTAIN someone started to talk sh*t which made (Y/N) want to listen.

(Y/N) (P.O.V)
"Sensei don't put me in with these EXTRA'S!!" Bakugou said and everyone started to yell at him. I felt myself getting annoyed already. "Bakugou you are aiming to go to U.A High School" Sensei said. Everything went quiet for 3 seconds because everyone was shocked and some students were starting talking about how difficult it is to enroll to that school. That's when I realize that I- "Looks like your not the only one that wants to go to that school Bakugou" Sensei said. "We have Midoriya and (L/N) going to U.A as well." Bokugou stayed frozen and everyone else was laughing at us....well mostly Midoriya because he is quirkless. Nobody seen me using my quirk that much but they know I have a quirk well 36% people in the classroom know that I have one. Bakugou started to yell at Midoriya and was about to do something harsh so I put myself in front of Midoriya that way I can protect him. "Bakugou leave him alone please" I said. "Or else what you do don't even have a quirk" Bakugou said. "I do have a quirk first of all it's just I don't need to use it, all the time compare to you who thinks he has the best quirk in the world which you don't so.....shut up!." I looked up to see his red ruby eyes to show him that I was serious. I saw a hint of pink on his face then look away and 'tsk' soon walking back to his seat. I looked back at Midoriya and asked if he was okay and said he was fine. I mean he is my friend right?

Bakugou (P.O.V)
I saw (Y/N) looking at my eyes so I did the same. His eyes showed that he was not playing around but at the same time his eyes are so gorgeous that I just want to- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!!!! I felt my face heating up so all I said was 'tsk' and walked back to my seat.

Midoriya (P.O.V)
I was amazed that (Y/N) was able to stop Kacchan from hurting me. No one can even stand up to kacchan. I'm great full that he is my friend I mean look at him he is perfect in every way. WHAT AM I SAYING?! I was lost in my thoughts but I was interrupted by (Y/N). "Are you okay" (Y/N) said with a worried face. "I-I'm fine" I said and he nodded helping me get back up.

============================================================
I hope you enjoyed it sorry if it was boring or if their was mistakes....
It's my first time writing so...... yeah
Sorry if it's short and I might not do every single event that happens in the anime because it's so hard to do and it takes for every to get finished. Just the important events not the small details ones, ok maybe a little bit of the small details if I like it. I will use my ideas in this story so it will be a bit different then the actual anime cause why not.
To be continued 😓😌
753 words!!!