Chapter 8

Please read my other chapters. Thank you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
Time went by so fast that today was the sport festival!!! We were all in the waiting room getting ready to go outside. "Aww~ man, I was totally hoping I get to wear my costume" Ashido whines. "At least everyone will be wearing uniforms, that will keep things fair right?" Ojiro told her. Everyone was talking to each other about how excited or nervous they are or other random things. For me well I was nervous as H*LL! "What happens if they don't like me! What happens if I mess up! I'm going to make a fool of myself!" I cried to Midoriya.

"Don't worry (Y/N) your going to be perfectly fine" Midoriya grabs my hand. "You been working hard everyday to become a hero and this is your chance to show everyone what you got" he said sweetly. I looked at him and started to cry. "W-Whats wrong" I shook my head and hugged him. "T-That w-was the *sobs* n-nicest thing I heard a-all d-day" I say as he hugs back. "Anything for you" he said softly and I smiled shyly at him. What Midoriya noticed was that certain males were eyeing them angrily.

Midoriya smirks. 'I will make him mine' Midoriya thought. He hugged me closer to him that I had to put my hands on his chest. I blushed as his hands are on my waist. "W-What are you doing!" I say and he replies with "Nothing" and puts make a innocent face, but I can see him smirk a bit. OMG! Does Midoriya have a bad boy side! I thought. I giggled nervously. "Midoriya" we both turned around to find the owner of that voice and it was Todoroki. This is not going to end good.

Midoriya let's go of me as I backed away a bit. "Hey Todoroki whats up" Midoriya said and our classmates were looking at them. "From an objective stand point it's very clear that I'm stronger then you" Todoroki says which caused Midoriya to be nervous. "Yeah..." "However you've got All Might in your corner helping you out" Midoriya was slightly shock "I'm not here pry about what's goin on between you two...but know that I'm going to beat you" he finished.

Midoriya was more shocked then before. Damn! "Are you stalking him?" I ask Todoroki. "No it's completely obvious and you should ready know that by now" he doesn't look at me. "Well f*ck you too.." I mumbled and it looks like Uraraka and Momo was able to hear it because their looking at me like I just murder someone. "What's the big deal, why are you picking a fight all of sudden and right before we get started" Kirishima said putting his hand on Todoroki shoulder but only to be slap off.

"We are not here to be each other friends, don't forget that this isn't a team effort" Todoroki said and started to head towards the door. What does he mean not being friends!! Am I not his friend!! Ouch my heart... I thought then looked at Midoriya. "Wait a second Todoroki, I don't know what's going through your head or why you need to tell me that your going to beat me and yeah of course your better then me, in-fact you probably have more potential then anyone in the hero course, that's why you got in easily."

"Midoriya maybe your being hard on yourself and us" Kirishima said. "No he's right you guys, all the other courses are coming to us with all they got. We all have to fight to stand out......and I will be aiming for the top too" Midoriya said as Todoroki reply by saying "Fine." I heard Present Mic talking. "Everyone it's time to head to the arena!" Iida said. We all made our way to the arena. "You all might know this class because of the stander villain attack, the one and only CLASS 1A!!" Present Mic yells.

We entered the arena and people were cheering loud. So much people.... "I didn't think there was going to be so much people" Midoriya said as he was nervously looking around. "I hope we still can do our best performance with all these eyes watching us, I suppose this it's another aspect of being a hero we all have to learn how to get used to" Iida says. "I think I'm going to be sick" I put a hand over my mouth. "Present Mic sure does talk about us a lot, it's kind of making me nervous, how are you feeling man" Kirishima said.