Epilogue

Third Person-

The two boys started dating and knowing about each other's life not to mention Kelly's life too, with his lovely lover.

As Roman enters Cludd's room, he found something new and familiar, things that could possibly change a person. A book. A book in which you can make your lover fall back to you, so they can't escape your loving touch.

Ashenvale Tribes and Neutral Mythologies.

Table Of Contents

Page One, making your crush feels sexual attractions for you.

Page Two, potions that could make you what you wish.

Page Three, piercing to someone's dreams.
"Is this one?" Roman said.

Page Four, making a tragic situation to be solve by the caster, and making itself a hero.

Page Five, time playing, a powerful spell that could change everything in past, and future.

Page Six, power of strength

Page Seven, power of Telekinesis

Page Eighth, power of Ice.

He read until end, and declared himself that the last pages were like exaggeration.

Then the door opens, "You want yo do anything in there?" Cludds voice break the silence.

"I don't know if it's okay to you?"
As they find fires themselves while locking the door, and beheading their life by sex.

The handicraft book were send to someone, according to Cludd's family list.

So another chapters of cursing.