Chapter 3: The Start

Roman Kushnarev Millers-

Rose quickly close our distance before kissing me softly. Her lips felt moist and fresh with a vanilla and bitter taste of it. Does she drink? I don't drink either? So where does that taste comes from.

We pulled apart with a good sensation, and her eyes filled quickly with full of lust and arousal, but someone caught my attention something tall, as I look towards the presence, I was suddenly taken aback by the guy I feel; dropping his whine flute.

The violet liquid splattered slowly in the tiles, before I could look back to the guy Rose gives me a squeeze, gesturing me to be okay. As I do it so.

~~~~

Waking up in bed after a long night felt anonymously awful, well I don't know I just feel it secretively. And the alarm clock goes rung, "It's perfect time, but my head is beating" I murmur under my breath.

"Hey, Ramz... Breakfast" the voice of my older brother suddenly flick with a sigh at the end.

"Chester, can you tell mother I need pain killer for head ache? Before I get there?" I replied, undressing myself to walk in my restroom.

And... The door opens "What the fuck! Chester, get out!" My brother smirk, not totally a brother..... A foster brother, my parents adopted him when they thought they won't have a baby but then they'd fuck and here I comes.

"Not that I seen those cute asses you have before, luhh... Mom said I'll help you clean your mess.... And by the way where'd you get those hickeys??" Half laugh were comes loud, engaging me to flame but still calm as well.

"So can you turn around a second?"

"Nope, I wouldn't do that." His smile is getting wider "I see, we can just have fun a little when mom and dad's are out?" Lust filled the field and I immediately furrow my brow. He didn't seems like this before, not that he's flirting to but this is kind of different.... Improvement at least?

"You're crazy, if you do something lunatic actions.... Probably, your girlfriend will know it quickly" I hissed taking it as a joke.... "And duhh, get out you must be eating, or maybe showering" when I step my first left foot on the cold tiles inside, I feel a warm skin pressed my ass causing me to flinch.

"I'll join you in" he whispered, while pushing me inside. I didn't really even noticed that he already get rid of those shirts he has on earlier. And now he's completely naked, dick's hardly standing.

Oh fuck..... "I'll be happy, if you let me inside in that asses you have" I frowned, is this really the brother I have? The friendly, innocent, and even kind nor behave? I quickly turn around him to hide my penis, but it's obvious to be taken advantage with him, he hug me while pressing woods rod under my ass.... The friction was warm and I can't stand in it, getting the switch for shower. I turn around to push him but suddenly something's changed.

Something that can't possibly change? It is impossible, the person who eagerly wants to fuck me before, (that's my brother)... Is now my biggest rival, a perverted person.... "Clu-cludd??" The he slapped me.

Slappp!

Spushhhh!

Spushhh!

Then suddenly my eyes caught heavy from a long sleep, considering that I'm may be asleep..... Sleep? I'm what sleeping? So that's a dream? Even though the mattress felt nice and different from the usual I've been sleeping into. Realising something according to my dream is ironic right?

Yeah, Chester is as straight as metal chopping board, he can't do that. And who's the last guy I've seen in my dream? I can't fucking remember. Fuck!