Chapter 5: Midnight Party

Roman Kushnarev Millers-

It's bad to sleep, but in the class hours. How could I even do such a fucking thing like that. No, it's fucking big deal for me.... Even though I've a bad feeling about Cludd, he seems like he have done something that affected me utmost? Or I'm just that curious because of the wet dreams I'm experiencing all day.

I'm not gay, and I'm not attracted to a guy, specially to that jerk.... I just can't explain my self why'd I sleep in class hours; having a wet dreams with Cludd, that makes me scared to sleep right now... What if there's more than sex will happened? Shit I'm totally scared right now.

What should I do to make this dreams brush off? What things should I need to be resolve?

That conclusions were deadly till the end, I can't tell Cludd for this, nor either my friends, they'll totally freak out and ask what was the feeling of being fuck by the school badbo-- just Fuck off..

There are two options to end that dreams.

A. Ask for Cludd what's happening to me. Yeah, because I think if I use him to this dreams; dreams will..... I don't know... I'll just try it.

B. Find a girlfriend so I don't get those dreams again. Fucking my girlfriend makes myself get rid of horniness.... So if I do that something will change?

Well, I think I'm gonna go for B, because A is somewhat like risky to do.... He's gay though, If I'll tell him about my dreams he'll gonna flirt with me and started getting under my pants. Horrible as always. Not that I'm judgemental but that's the attitude he is giving, PS. As always... The badass and the perverted Personality.

Now stop talking already do something. I got up from my bed, just thinking what will happen if I sleep again.... Making my way in the refrigerator to make myself a milk will take a little bit long so I just find some sleeping pills and take it to the life of eternity.

I will not take that dreams again. Ever, just wait till it's morning new class will begin.

~~~~

The party feels heavy while peoples were loud and revolting. I care no reason but an odd group of cheerleaders invited me to their get-together, I just wonder where the hell is Kelly? Or Rose? Nor Lilly? Something's off from those?

"Okay truth or dare, Roman?" A blonde woman ask, I quirked my right brows up, pretending to think off myself that I'm picking, but literary I've had a word.

"Dare? There's no truth for me, so I guess I'll go for Dare?" I mumble. This is something horrible, as I saw them whispering at each others with smirk on their faces.

"Hmmm, if this bottle turns to the random person, that person will be your partner in a room for three hours, Girl or Boy... That's your dare, PS: There's no going back." I gasp, what the hell.... Please it must be a woman. Or a little kid.

"Uhmm, does a three hours takes too long for just a dare? And with someone I didn't even know?" My voice was crack, because of the nervousness I'm feeling now.

"We've just fix your situation" The blonde swayed her hair, making me possibly saw the diamond earrings.

Familiar.

Then they do it, they roll the bottle but I keep my palms on my eyes, clutching it a little to prevent from seeing the random person.

"Oh, Maxton have a good day..." A voice of a male just broke the silence. So I perked my eyes and saw Maxton with a smirk.. Really? Then they started pushing me till I hit Maxton's chest, so hard..... then we were pushed in an open door, as they locked it.

"Let's start having a threesome..." What?!!, threesome? With who? I force myself out of him, but he's stronger. There's no use on fighting back as he throw me to the bed, but I felt another skin beneath me. Another person mentally, as I look back it was the person I hated the most.

"What is this? A joke? I'm outta here!" I hissed, then they just caught me with grip... Cludd is under me while Maxton is in the top of me.... Obviously they are sandwiching a person. And that was obviously me.

My hands were pinned down by Maxton, my mouth were being kissed by Maxton, I couldn't help but kiss back.... I'm such a loser; because of him being a good kisser, there's no good for me to just deal with it.

He release my arm, causing me to raise my right eyebrow, luhh do they want me to escape? Ironic. But then opposite is bringing my brain, I keep lied there feeling a huge cock underneath my thigh. "You felt nice. I want to suck you to death" Cludd whisper from my back.

I felt disgusted yet horny. But can't change that I'm still a human, I can still gain pleasure and pain.

Maxton ripped his polo with a smirk, making me a have a good view of his fucking hot body..... This is heaven, to the bad person I'm with, tell god that I'm dying.

"We'll gonna fuck you, double" I gasp when he started crawling in me and started kissing my exposed chest till he reach my neck. I hear a sigh from my back who was Cludd can't move.

To make this balance I turn around and sit on Cludd's groin, am I slut? Fuck but this feels good. I can say 'I may be straight, but I can still slay a dude' their lips were press in my neck, sucking and ravishing my bare skin.

"Oh, god how could my crush finally fuck with me" I hear that as a whisper from Cludd. Strange, because when he whispered those words, I kinda like hear it in real life.

Then Maxton bite me on my right ear.

~~~~

That brings me to life. I quickly got up and gasp.. What the hell was that?!

Another horrible dream.

"I can't deal with this anymore, I'll find a girlfriend as soon as possible." Then I got up, slowly forgetting other memories of my dream.

I just remember three persons, the blond woman, Cludd as always.. And the new person Maxton.

"Another day, another wicked hours" I check for my clock and it's still early in the morning.

~~~~

"Hey, something's wrong?" Kelly ask out of the blue. No, I'm just tired mentally and physically. Deep to my bones, I felt dirty and dangerous.

I look for my side and saw Maxton staring at me with intense and curious look.. Did I do something? This is really weird.. Weird enough for them to stare at me like a piece of lollipop.

Really? What they'll suck me? Funny.... Hahahahhaha

I can't help but think, am I good at writing this?