Chapter 2: Possessiveness

Cludd Cassidy-

Every time I woke up, I felt empty and lack of support but when I made fun with that Asian I felt colorful again.

And now it begins to soar high, when the time he agreed to our prank. This time I hope he cut his hair.

~~~~

Where the hell is that Asian. What's his name? Roman? CuteBoy as his nickname? Or sexydude or maybe twink....well enough of that.... It's half the time of our first period but still he wasn't showing up already. Is he dead?

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my back pack... "Mr. Cassiby it's not yet time for going out."

"You teach so bori-" my eyes caught the figure I'm looking for. As I double glimpse on it, and I confirmed it was CuteBoy.

And wow he really did what Maxton's dare was. His hair was cut from side to side with a line handiworks by blade forming thunder logo and the hair that was left are faded from back and side to upper, leaving his main hair on the top, that he styled it falling and in a booker style.(Sorry, I'm not good at describing) With its new color It's.... It is nice... No, it's beautiful... He's beautiful.

"-Siddy.... Cassidy, Cassidy!" Then he walk inside ignoring me, when my partner in the project; Sheena snap a finger in the front of my face. "Hello, Cludd Cassidy, I'm calling you over and over, deaf already at his beauty? Bet he has that cherry and I want to pop it with my jelly puss-" I cut her by counter snapping in the front of her face, and gesturing her to zip her mouth off.

"Mrs. Harrington just ignore you earlier and said she was disappointed in you, so she expects us to have a good grade. Okay?" I nod, drifting to my imagination about Roman. Wait????

Does it mean I have feelings for that kid? No, probably.....absolutely..... Obviously........he's not a kid.

~~~~

Watching him with Kelly and other of his friends, means boring to me. His white skin is excess over them, he's outstanding to look at. And gorgeous.

After they say goodbye at each others. I quickly stalk at the back of him and caught him with a grip in the mouth. "We should start walking at my house, and......"

"Wow, you looked perfect with that hair color." He struggle away from me and straighten up his polo.

"That's positively not gonna happened, you fake me... You toxic mutt" his voice was cold and it sends chills down my spine and to the bottoms of my toes.

"Yeah, I faked you but past is past you'll not change your hair color until next year so shut your mouth and let's have sex already" I grumble out of my voice, reaching as he flinched it away.

"You really are so pervert, huhh? Why can't you just fuck yourself. Can you?" His voice was harsh, but I like it so much.

"Pfft, there's no going back Kushnarev" I sigh in the middle of his name, taking the advantage while he's astound so I can pin and press him on the door of his car.

His arms and legs are pushing me apart, with enough strength I almost stumble back but I caught him again with more force and started smelling him like marijuana, as every seconds drift our session is getting deeper until I was sucking his neck already, after.....at least two minutes pass by?

"Dam-n... Get o-of-off.... Fucker!" His face was crimson red, and I know people like being fucked. Even if he's hard, his mind is still set that he'll keep on resisting my kisses.

His movements almost hit me in the face, as my blood grew hot and slightly boiling.

It took me time to react but in the end it ignites me to intentionally punch him on the stomach. "Wh-what the fu-fuck?!" Blood drops from his pink and soft lips. And his wrists with my palm mark was bruised a little. "Wh-what the hell, what was that for... Cassidy??" He's shocked and in the main time scared, with his hands on his stomach clutching it hardly, still getting the pain I caused into him.

"Cooperate, it's just a day; CuteBoy..." He keeps on hitting my leg. Silly.

"I don't, I fucking hate your gut. You should hate me too, you fucking dog," I smirk, he's harsh though besides it's not the good time to have sex with the person you like, if he doesn't like you either. So I'll just leave lots of hickeys for now, and make him fall for me..... And the good part is to make him chase after me.

His hard on was getting hard even more, almost pulsing thoroughly at his pants. "You deserve being fucked so hard Roman, and this hair I want this to be with me.... Fuck! only these strands give me chills." I felt my voice rang with angst and arrogance. Then his cheeks shaded with thousands of pink over it.

"Now, care to be fucked?" I ask making his horniness fades, and startled with flames. Table's Turning around.

"I rather be the one who will fuck not to be fucked, besides I'm straight. This is just a test" his words was sensual and clear, pure and flicked. "Now, if you don't leave me just a couple of minutes, I'll call those cops" he said pointing to the nearest lamppost, with a police and a sheriff underneath the lamp.

I sigh and nod "Okay, just squeeze my cock" With a wink his eyes furrows, provoking himself to call those police "Kidding."

~~~~

My day is nice, but still I can fuck girls not only dudes like Roman.

"Reece, where can I find lads??" He frowned and and smile.

"It's all over you, can you look the fucking around? Many dudes, ladies.... They still all have holes, literally" I rolled my eyes and started roaming my eyes all over the dancefloor.

As I pass my eyes at the Entrance, I caught someone familiar, very familiar. Taking a glimpse back may be hard but still worthy when that light blue hair with white skin appeared..... papì..... I'll fuck you dry.

Standing in my tracks to aim my target and talking myself to claim an have him this night but.... When I was twenty five inches away from him.

And was almost to reach him, someone hugged him tightly before kissing his.....lips.....

-My property. Rose? Why'd you steal my lad?

Fourteen words, starts with letter P and ends to a letter S.

______________

An expression use to a person with a high expectation to their love ones to be their truly ones.