Chapter 8: Fixed Problems

Roman Kushnarev Millers-

His lips rolled over the tip of my cock. He swirled his tongue on it. While on the other hand Maxton slip his wetted by cum cock under my balls, that make Cludd's emotion morph in confused. But he still suck it off. Dripping it with saliva.

"You look like a slut Cassidy"I whispered that makes him glare.

Then he lift me up and lay me flat on my stomach. Opposite on Maxton. " Sorry guys, but this is enough for me, I have a relationship to be fix." He said good bye and make way out off the door.

Oh, this is very awkward "I'll be get going" but he tackles me back in the bad and now he adds his weight on me and you what happened? He crashed down his lips all over mine. Sucking my bottom lip and wandering his hands in my body "I don't want to have another dreams about you, because we're doing it already now."

He roam his hand over me again, this is every hot of him, so I turned as top to bottom... Yeah I want to suck him too, "If you care?" He smirk at me and nodded, though I find his Boxers popping to break free. Slipping my hand over it and peeking a little to see his rod.....

If I'll try on leave him again, there's no chance, because he calculated all of it. He snaked his arms all over my thigh; while me in the top of him inspecting down his cock. "You have quite bigger, self" I don't know why I'm agreeing to this but I'm pretty horny and I need to deadly l with this.

"You can I have taste, but I rather want you to eat it" he's such a tease. I grab a handful of it feeling the hairs over it, complementing the thickness and height, really height? I felt like crawling down and started sucking off him.

And all until we fall asleep.

~~~~

I woke up inside of my car another day. With my head exploding to ache, that's a dream isn't it? Ughhh another day of Monday. I was about to open my door but was interrupted by a sticking paper in the wind shield.
And there's a note over the paper.

I wanna do it again in the camp, till u r dry and limping.

It's not a dream? Then it happened personally? No, no, no, no. And hell no! But I like it, but no! But it's the dreams all about.

~~~~

The whole class were shouting but, I'm just persistent so I just keep on revising my notes. Then a hand that pressed in the book that make it tears a little. I stiffened and look at the person with a smirk. "You need to go to that camp, so we can have a good time and yeah your best friend has been chased in the airport by Max by now." I glare. What the hell is wrong with that deepwad. I really don't know his life and now he'll just go back where he really lives in?

"Okay? Then?" I smile back at him, and look around to search for Lily and Rose. Where the are they again? I need to be save by this perverted asshole.

"Let's go out" I whispered, man it's almost in mid period and tomorrow is our periodical exam why the hell would I come along with him.

"You should think of that, before you're going to say something lunatic about it... Just think and look around why the hell I'm refusing" I stated while noting the important things in the book like Business and Love life.

?????Speaking of Love Life.

"Because I'm not your type?" He mumble pointing at himself.

I sigh and shake my head "No, I like you, but we're in the mid period and the exam are tomorrow so why go?" I said reluctantly and shrug.

"You? You like me?" Then I was mentally taken aback and physically when he said that.

"Why would I like you?, I'm strai-" He cut me off, by crashing his lips in my mouth.

"I'll be dreaming of you tonight, because you just said you like me earlier" Did I said that? But why did I said those?

"N-no, in a kin-" He crashed his lips again, like I'm about to melt. Why does he doing this.

"Don't deny me, Roman" then my heart beats faster, do I like him eternally? Did I really think he's sexy. Yeah he is.

"I-I-I" he keeps on poking my sides and closing his distance over mine, if I deny again he'll definitely kiss me again. "Okay, I felt something towards you, it's new but it's not official" he grabs my hand and guided it to his chest.

"Did you know that if you talk, I aroused... I don't know why I'm this crazy for you... But give me chance to prove my self that I love you" I freeze. He's cliché... And it sends chills from my head to toe.

"You just need to get laid Cassidy. And I'm not the right one... Yeah, I like what happened last night but I'm still straight" I stated reluctantly while scribbling down my notes, as I glance at him, he has that smug smile and turn into smirk.

"Did I say anything wrong?"

"Well, you just said.. You like the sex last night? So how about we schedule another of that?" I frown at him, shit... Why the hell I'm saying this things.

"If you love me, at least have respect please... I'm not a whore" I retorted. Then he chuckles but grabbing a handful of my hair... Fuck! Why the hell is he doing this every time we met. "And get off my hair, why are you doing this always?" He shrug and smile then dropping his hands off my hair.

"Because? Because I like to fuck you all night?" Funny, funny...

"You're such a pervert"

"And you like it moaning my name, care to make this under me have a quickie?" He pointed down at his raging hardness. Well, I total tell him my attraction for him is not official so if he want to this.

"Fuck yourself, and get out of here"

~~~~

"Oh, Kelly I'm so sorry about what happened to you? Care to explain what is your experience?" He laugh, it's long to see him smile a again... It's been 2 weeks since I didn't saw him smile and laugh... And noe that I saw this, it is a big relief.

"Yeah, did you know Maxton? Right? Well we are having relationship since two years from now, technically you're not here that time, I'm a YouTube-r; though I make lots of pranks.... And vines. I'd make funny moments in human lives.." He continuously stated and abruptly stop as he saw something behind me. And then a two palms were clasp in my eyes, making me unable to see around.

"Guess who is it?" Two familiar voices were sync to say it. Two bitches actually. And that will be Rose and Lily.

"Ha-ha-ha, get off bitches. He's telling his history." Then the hands were vanished. "Well, if you two ask what had happened to him, last week.... It's a long story." I make my palms look like gun and started shooting Kelly to continue.

"Well, when I was a YouTube-r, I make fun to peoples in the campus... But when I make a prank named: putting a Viagra to the cup of your groupmate. It all started.. He keeps on asking me to have sex with him, even though it's disgusting that time, well he's persistent and prank back me... And that's all we started having deep in our hearts. Till we confess each other."  He seems flushed himself, I guess he remembered some cheesy things?

Well, there's only few chapters remaining, but I'll be putting Part 2 of this, different characters too.

And there will be sequel about Kelly and Maxton's history. So check for it till I'm done.