"Aye, don't worry, I won't tell her that you like her that much that you choose to run all the way here just to see her," he said and slapped my back.

"Could you be more silent? You are obviously telling that to everyone in this bar Bambam, you are too loud," I hissed.

"Sorry, sorry," he said and proceeded to eat the meat Jackson grilled. The three of them seemed totally wasted.

"So, em...when did she leave?" I asked carefully.

"Oh, she didn't leave, look, there she goes," Bambam said and pointed at Lisa who was coming our way. She must have been in the toilet. She stumbled a little but she was nevertheless gorgeous. She had a basic black top and jeans on paired with some timberlands but she looked like she was on the runway. 

She took a seat beside Jackson as if I wasn't there, as if I was a ghoast. 

"Ya, Lalisa Manoban! How do you treat our guest here?!" Bambam yelled at her. 

She lifted her gaze and looked me streight into eyes. She seemed wasted just as the other three. Her big eyes were clouded, her lips red like a freshly picked cherry and her skin spotless. She blinked slowly and greeted me in thai way. 

"Hello, I'm sorry I didn't see you," she said slowly never looking at me.

"Don't worry, Jungkook won't be too hurt, right Jungkook?" Jackson teased.

"What Jungkook? You mean BTS's Jungkook?" she looked at Jackson.

"Yes, Lalisa, I mean I know we are drunk but he's sitting in front of you," Momo answered instead. 

She was now blinking fast as if she tried to get her senses back together. When she finally chose to turn and look at me, she seemed scared as a skittish kitten.

"I'm very sorry, sunbaenim," she said and lowered her head. 

I couldn't say anything. I was just looking at her and I came back to reality when Bambam's hand tried to close my mouth. He nudged me to say something. 

"It's okay, Lisa. I understand," I said and smiled at her shy yet such a cute face. I could see how hard she was blushing and it made my heart skip a beat. She was indeed beautiful. Like...like a doll. 

Not long after that the happy atmosphere was brought back by one of Jackson's funny stories to which we all laughed. I had so much fun just being near her. She was such a sunshine and I was happy that she wasn't just one of those girl idols who were stunning beautiful but had no character. 
She had a personality and that could be seen through the way she was sitting, talking, laughing, through her hand gestures and most importantly through her eyes. They were sparkling and I found myself falling for her over and over again in that one night. 

Time was never in my favour as well as the situation, but I had to make sure that before we parted ways, I had Lisa's phone number. How would I get it? Well, when we stepped out of the bar it was freezing cold, it was winter after all. She seemed like she will turn into ice statue before her manager gets to get her, so I took off my jacket and put it around her shoulders. 

"Thank you, sunbaenim," she said and bowed.

"It's nothing and please call me Jungkook, we are friends, now aren't we?"

"We are?" her voice sounded as if what she was hearing was impossible to happen.

"Yes, we are. Bambam's friends are my friends too," I said and smiled widely.

"He really has that bunny smile," she said to herself but I could hear her even though she must have thought that I couldn't.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, thank you for the jacket once again, but how will I return it to you?" she asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Well, you could give me...," but before I finished my sentence her manager arrival interrupted me.

"Oh, he's here! Thank you once again for the jacket, I'll be just fine now," she said and gave me my jacket back. Before leaving, she bowed respectively and waved my way. 

I looked as the van disappeared in the end of the road. I was left all alone since Bambam, Jackson and Momo left earlier than Lisa's manager arrived. I smiled at myself. 

I thought I would succeed today, but it seemed like Lisa was hard to catch and as competitive as I was, I haven't thought of backing off even for a second. I will make her mine. I promised that to myself. In my bones it felt like we were destinated to be and since I never let my instinct down, I decided to listen to it once again. 

*********

Update is here! Special thanks to parkli23 and superbubblyhead for upvoting. 

I hope you like an update and thank you for reading :D