Jungkook's jaw dropped at the sight before him, failing to restrain himself as his eyes scanned all over Jimin's body, from his little toes to his smooth legs, from his gorgeous cock to his pink nipples.

Jimin chewed his lips, feeling his face heat up at the way Jungkook was shamelessly observing each detail of his body.

"You like being looked at... don't you?" Jungkook asked, seeing Jimin's length rise without the slightest touch to his body.

Jimin looked down at his erection and exhaled a breath in shock when he saw it. "I-I'm so sorry," he whisper-shouted, holding his hands out to shield his hard-on.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled, nearing Jimin without showing any sign of being unsettled.

"Why would you hide it? It's lovely...just like you."

Jungkook tore Jimin's hands away and intertwined them with his. "If you like being looked at, I'll never stop... I promise."

Jimin took a deep breath, becoming beyond flustered at everything that was going on. "I should go lie down now right?"

Jungkook nodded, helping Jimin climb onto the bed for no other reason than because he wanted to hold his hand a few seconds longer.

Jimin remembered how the girls in Jungkook's book were posing and tried to slightly imitate it. "Uhm, I'm not sure how I should-..."

"Bend your knee a little," Jungkook said, switching into his proffesional mode right away. "And let your arm rest on top of it."

Jimin followed Jungkook's directions with red cheeks, but tried to act as professional as Jungkook was suddenly being.

"If you make me look bad I'm throwing you off the ship," he said, shooting Jungkook a playful glare.

Jungkook grabbed his sketchbook and a pencil and sat down on a chair in the room.

"Go easy on me, I've never drawn a man before."

Jimin edged up his brow, feeling his confidence grow as time went on. "That's not my problem."

Minutes felt like hours as Jimin laid wordlessly on the bed, patiently letting Jungkook focus on his work.

Every now and then the boy would peer over his sketchbook and pierce through Jimin as he gazed at him. Looking at his face or body, and even what felt like Jimin's soul.

And though sometimes Jimin found himself wishing the boy would throw away his sketchbook and simply kiss him instead, Jungkook succeeded very well at containing himself.

When the man had finished his drawing he bit into his pencil and smiled, looking at Jimin and nodding in satisfaction.

"It's really done?" Jimin asked, carefully sitting upright.

Jungkook stood up from his chair and walked over to the bed to sit down, showing Jimin the drawing.

Jimin's lips parted as seeing himself on the paper proved incredibly mindblowing to see.

"I look... is this how you see me?" Jimin chuckled. "I don't look that pretty, my face looks like that of a famous actrice or something."

Jungkook raised his brows in suprise. "You baffle me with how mediocre you think you look."

"Well I wouldn't mind it if people saw this when they saw me but they don't."

Jungkook wanted to disagree right away. "They do, but no one tells a goodlooking person they're goodlooking."

Jimin cocked his head and turned Jungkook's face towards him. "You're goodlooking," he said as if it were a recent observation.

Jungkook smirked before pressing his lips onto Jimin's, letting his sketchbook slowly slide out of his hands and fall to the ground.

"Jimin..." he breathed when the older boy's lips traveled to his neck, sucking on his skin and sending waves of tingelings through his body.

"Jungkook," Jimin whsipered back inbetween his kisses, his hands gripping at Jungkook's strong biceps and trying to find the buttons to his shirt.

"Call me flower Jungkook..." he said so very needily, his warm and heavy breath falling on Jungkook's neck as his hands slipped into his shirt. "Call me your flower."

Jungkook felt like something inside of him snapped, the restraints that had kept him a respectful gentlemen before dissolving into nothing.

The naked boy behind him wanted him so badly and acted so dirty it made Jungkook's cock twitch and his eyes darken.

He turned around swiftly, gazing at Jimin as if he was ready to devour him.

He unbuttoned his shirt one by one as quickly as possible and nudged his head at his trousers for Jimin to take care of it.

Jimin obliged right away and tugged at Jungkook's belt as his mouth watered with anticipation.

Whe the younger male had been freed of his clothes he climbed onto the bed and approached Jimin like a stalking predator, finally showing off his muscular body that made Jimin's initial confidence wither slightly.

"I'm going to make love to you now my pretty flower," Jungkook stated without any room for Jimin to object.

"Please..." Jimin whispered back, biting on his lips with a deep longing he never knew he could have for another person. "Please make love to me."