I

"Honestly you two lovebirds should have gotten married on the ship! Wouldn't that have been wonderful?"

Yoongi leasurely leaned back on his chair as he lit himself a new sigarette, filling the eating compartement of the firstclass passengers with white smoke.

The well dressed man shot Jimin and his fiancé Ella a look as a playful smirk hung from his lips.

Jimin ignored his brother's staring eyes and continued his brunch in peace.

"Too bad Ella's family decided not to join us on the ship," he said, keeping himself focused on shoving some scrambled eggs onto his toast.

Yoongi hummed, placing his reeking sigarette between his lips with poise.

"I want to get married on the countrty. I'd rather die than smell like fish on my weddingday," Ella said, indifferently picking at her nails next to her fiancé at the table.

The girl's face was partly covered by an extravagant large hat decorated with white lace and ribbons, only revealing her rose tinted lips and heavily blushed cheeks.

"And the wind here is absolutely atrocious. It would blow me right away," the girl added with her high pitched voice.

Yoongi smirked, his glinting eyes still burning into Jimin.

"Well than you should be glad dear," Jimin said, staring at the food on his plate only to realise he was far from being hungry.

"Getting married on the Titanic though, it would've been on all the frontpages," Yoongi talked on nevertheless.

Jimin balled his fist underneath the table but forced his lips into a smile. "I'm sure it would've," he said, choosing to drink something instead of eating.

"I have to say I'm very happy to see such young people so in love. I'm sure your weddingday will be wonderful, no need for the papers to write about it," Namjoon said, bringing out his pocketwatch to check the time.

The man frowned at the tiny clock in his hands. "Would you look at that. If you'd all be so kind to excuse me, I remembered I have a tour scheduled for right about now."

Jimin looked up from his plate for the first time since brunch had started. "A tour? Of the ship? Are you showing people around?"

Namjoon tucked his pocketwatch away and smiled kindly at Jimin. "Yes I am. Some of the first-class passengers requested to see each part of the ship and asked if I'd tell them how it was designed, made, used..." Namjoon's eyes crinkeled at the interested look on Jimin's face, a nice change from the somber expression the young man had been wearing all day. "You could join us if you'd like."

Jimin opened his mouth to accept but Yoongi cut him off by speaking sooner. "How about you take Ella with you. Make a nice date out of it?"

Namjoon nodded, but catched how Jimin's initial excitement faded. "Will you come with us too Yoongi?" He asked.

Yoongi cocked his head while taking out his sigarette. "Oh sure. I don't see why not."

Namjoon gave a curt nod and clapped his hands. "Then I suggest you lot follow me."

~~~

The salty ocean air filled Jimin's lungs as he stared at the sea, slightly leaning over the side of the ship and focusing his eyes on the fine line that seperated the sky from the grey waters.

If only he could throw himself off this godforsaken ship and sink to the bottom never to be seen by anyone.

What a dream.