Asuna is Kirito's forever | Kirito x Asuna

Magsimula sa umpisa

Asuna blushes at his comment. "That's good to know...which is why I brought you something!"

Kazuto's eyes instantly light up at the mention of Asuna bringing him something.

"I-Is it more of your delicious sandwiches?!"

Asuna shakes her head, which makes Kazuto's face fall in disappointment.

"I-It's not...but I hope you like it anyways, I picked it myself."

Kazuto looks at Asuna, confused at her statement.

"You....picked it?"

Kazuto watches as Asuna pulls out a flower bouquet and a vase from her bag and holds it up to him.

"Ta-da, a little something to lighten up this room, and also your mood, hopefully..." she says while smiling and gets up to place it by Kazuto's side table.

"There, it's perfect!"

Kazuto watches Asuna places the flowers in the vase then sits back down beside him.

"What do you think, Kirito?"

"I-it's no sandwiches, but-"

"Kirito, I also brought you sandwiches, but don't you like the gift?" Asuna looks at him, pouting with a sad expression, looking genuinely hurt by his words.

Kazuto notices this and instantly flails his arms around in concern.

"A-Asuna I-I was just kidding, honestly, I love the flowers!"

"Y-You mean that, Kirito?"

"Y-Yeah! They really do light up the room a-and make me feel less depressed!"

Asuna frowns at him.

"You better not be lying to me, mister!"

"I-I'm not! H-honestly!"

"Hmmm..."

"Asuna...I love the gift, thank you," he says while resting his hand on hers.

Asuna blushes as she watches him do so and smiles.

"Also, when you look at the flowers, I want you to think of me, Kirito."

"Asuna..."

"For whenever I'm not able to visit you, you can look at them and think of me, got it?"

Kazuto softly nods and smiles while looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, got it."

As the two of them share a moment, Kazuto makes space for Asuna to lie beside him as she rests her head on his chest while he softly strokes her hair.

"Asuna?"

"Hm?" she looks up at him and as their eyes meet, he slightly blushes, turning away.

"I-it's nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah, it can wait..." he says as he nods and sighs nervously under his own breath.

Asuna didn't buy it.

"Hey."

"Huh?"

"Talk to me."

"A-Asuna, I-"

"Kirito, if something's up, I want you to tell me," she says while placing her hand on his cheek.

"You can tell me anything..."

Kazuto blushes at this with widened eyes and sighs.

"A-Alright..."

He sits up and helps Asuna sit upright beside him.

"Asuna?"

"Yes, Kirito?"

Without thinking, at that moment, Kazuto takes Asuna's hands into his own and looks at her with a serious expression while blushing.

"E-Ehhh?"

"Asuna, I need to ask you something."

"W-What is it?" Asuna says while blushing at Kazuto's sudden action and the way he was looking at her.

"I wanted to wait a bit, but I've realized I can't..."

"Y-you can't?"

"No, I can't. Asuna, do you remember when I was thinking of going to America?"

Asuna nods slowly.

"I asked you to come with me because I couldn't live without you, right?"

Asuna nods again, blushing more.

"Well...it's made me realized something."

"W-which is?"

"That I can't live without you."

"K-Kirito..."

"When I was in R.A.T.H. alone, I couldn't bare being without you, I heard your voice but couldn't see your face...it killed me."

Asuna starts tearing up.

"You heard my voice?"

Kazuto nods.

"Always."

Asuna nods and places her hand on her chest.

"Ever since the moment Jonny Black was about to attack you with the death gun and I stepped in, I've feared loosing you...which is why I want to be with you forever Asuna, and I want you to be with me..."

He slowly gets on his knees while Asuna's eyes widen.

"K-Kirito!"

"I love you, Asuna Yuuki, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I meant what I said all those years ago, Asuna, my life belongs to you, I'd give it up for you if I have to, I promise that I'll always protect you with that life that I've given you. I'll always be here for you, comfort you when you're sad, I'll wipe your tears and hold you tight and never let you go...I've always loved you and I'll never stop loving you, I'll love you forever, Asuna."

By now Asuna was in tears and had to cover her mouth to quiet her sobs.

At this point, all she could do was sit there and slowly nod.

"Asuna, you already make me the happiest, you love me and look after me and I can't explain how greatful I am to have you in my life, you're the most amazing person in my life and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with..."

Without taking his eyes off Asuna, Kazuto pulls out a ring from his pocket.

"Last time I did this in a virtual world...so, Asuna Yuuki, will you marry me, for real this time?"

Asuna lets out a loud squeak as she nods her head violently.

"Yes! Kirito, of course I will!"

As Kazuto gasps happily and blushes while Asuna continues sobbing uncontrollably, he takes her hand in his and slowly slides the ring onto her finger.

He then picks her up and spins her around in a hug, before resting his forehead on his, as they both laugh while blushing.

Kazuto wipes away Asuna's tears with his thumb.

"I love you, Asuna."

"I love you too Kirito, so much!"

"And I always will, Asuna...always."

Kazuto and Asuna both lean in towards eachother and share a slow and passionate kiss as the world around them blurs and time stops for them both in that moment.