Episode 2

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for Jihoon at the coffee shop he promised to meet me. He told me that he might be late because he have to meet someone he knows. While I was sitting at the shop having my latte I decided to do my homework as I need to summit it the next day and yes I am a student at ***** university and that was were I met Yoongi.... He was my senior at the time when I joined there and we realized that there was something between us and thats when he had to gratuate but we still meet after my classes to go on dates. "Why is he getting so late?" I mumbles to myself. I took some small sips from my latte and waited more... "Ah where is he?". I was getting impatient after an hour passed "This won't do" I took my phone out and send him a text.

Chat Room

You: Ah where are you? I've been waiting for 2 hours now... r u gonna come?

Jihoon💜:omg minnie I forgot I'm so sorry I told u I was meeting someone...

You: Oh... so you are not coming? okay take care I'll go now.

Jihoon💜: Wait minnie r u sure? I can come now if u want....

You: Yeah..... you don't have to I am going back now bye take care ☺.

Jihoon💜: Hmm okay bye love u babe 😙❤❤.

You: love you too... ☺

I felt a little lonely and sad that he didn't come to see me but I know that he loves me so I always said to myself that I have someone by my side and won't live my old life when I was left all alone after my parents got into that accident..... I don't want to feel down ever again so I will try my best to be always happy. I promised myself.....

Vote. Comment. Follow