Its time Shota...

Author's note: before I start this there will be todomomo and of course Aizawamic and warning there will be: self harm, suicidal thoughts, cursing, and suicidal attempts. Okay now let's get back to the story! Enjoy!

"You ready?" Aizawa said as he was holding Hizashi's hand. "Yes Shota!" Hizashi exclaims making Aizawa go red in embarrassment. They want inside the adoption building.

"Hello how may I help you?" A girl says as they both Aizawa and Hizashi walk in. "Hi we would like to adopt some kids please." Aizawa says. "Okay here are some information about these kids" the girl says as she gives them some folders. They both read one by one.

Hitoshi Shinsou
Age:10
Arrived:8
Quirk: brain washing
Backstory: His parents found out his quirk was brain washing and they put him up for adoption because they thought he was going to become a villain with that quirk.

"How sad Shota!" Hizashi said as he was holding onto the folders "poor kid looks very tired of living here...we should keep him." Aizawa says and then looks at Hizashi. They then open the next folder.

Tenya Iida
Age: 11
Arrived: 9
Quirk: engine
Backstory: his father was mourning the death of his wife / Iida's mom because she was killed the hero killer stain. He got upset that he put him up adoption because his face looked like just her and it haunted him even til this day.

"Awww. I feel bad for him! He lost his mom and his dad didn't want him! I want to keep him he looks very interesting and intelligent!" Hizashi said "okay I think I like him to" Aizawa says. They then open the next folder.

Momo Yaoyorozu
Age: 10
Arrived: 3
Quirk: creation
Backstory: her parents were coming home from a meeting. They were driving home and then a drunk driver accidentally hit their car, killing Momo's parents. It was a miracle Momo survived but leaving her an orphan.

"Shota!" Hizashi said shaking Aizawa "finally a girl!!Let's keep her! Pretty please!!" Hizashi said begging Aizawa "of course we always wanted a girl!" Aizawa said they open the next folder