•NEW DAY• (chapter 10)

*JAEHYUN POV*

I opened my eyes and i was in my bed i don't remember getting in bed? And then the realization hit me fuck-

I jumped out of my bed that i almost fell

"Hey there clumsy! Be careful i don't want you to hit your perfect face on the floor you know it might hurt a lot" he said as he was leaned on the doorway wait is he wearing my shirt?.

I just stood there am i dreaming? No.

"Ah yes we need to talk and no i didn't slept in the same bed, you don't have to be worried" he said and left probably to kitchen because i could smell eggs. (Okay ew because i hate eggs and yeah Hii oop- lets continue)

I brushed my teeth and went to kitchen i sat on the counter and i can not ? Believe? My ex boyfriend is making breakfast? I don't even know how this happened its happening too fast i don't even know what should i be saying or doing?

"Here" he gave me my plate.

"Im going to shower and im borrowing your clothes i don't care if you mind or don't"

He yelled and left to shower.

He got out of the shower he was wearing one of my white shirt and that black ripped pants that i wore the most he looked beautiful with that water dropping from his hair.

"What?" He said looking at me staring at him i quickly realized and looked away
"Ah nothing sorry" gosh what am i doing?
"Lets talk" he said and sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him so i sat down.

"Whatever happened yesterday it was yesterday most of there were just misunderstandings between us, i was really really hurt jaehyun when i found out you thought i cheated on you, and i know you were the equal hurt thinking i cheated on you that makes us even. Can we- can we forget the past and s-start ov-over...?"

He talked and i listened and hes right because in the end we both loved each other.

"Im so sorry" i whispered. I was about to breakdown when i felt him pulled me close in a tight hug.

"Ah you have no idea how much i missed this" i heard him say i just nodded my head and cried.

"Hey hey!" He pulled me away to wipe my tears
"Stop its okay because I'm never letting anything happen like that again you will always be my baby jung jaehyun and i love you" he said and pulled me in a tight hug with a huge smile this time.
"I love you too kim doyoung" i said.

○○○

*2 weeks later*

"Are you cold my love?" i said back hugged doyoung as i see him shivering we were outside of taeyong and ten's apartment waiting for them to get out of there ugh whats taking them so long.

"Seriously whats taking them so long lets go take a look" doyoung said and we both decided to go inside and look for those nasty couple i would really hate to walked on something real bad i would regret my whole existence.

We got inside and yep just as expected.

"WELL HELLO!" doyoung yelled. They pulled away so fast the they both almost fell.

"We were just about to-"
"Save it" i said .
"Do you even realize for how long we've been standing in cold" doyoung said.
"Its freezing out there" i said of course we were pissed.
"Do you both really don't have anything in the house to eat other than eating each other's damn faces?" I snapped i was super pissed this time.

"Fuck you both" doyoung said.
"We're leaving" i said and we started walking.
"We're sorry okay? We got distracted" taeyong said and taking ten's hand coming behind us.

We went out on a double date and it was like dream coming true? I still sometimes don't believe its real life and im actually happy. Only if we went to each other right away we wouldn't had to go through all that shit.