•BREAK UP• (chapter 7)

*JAEHYUN POV*

I woke up to someone knocking on my door ugh. I got up and opened the door.

"Jaehyun!" It was Johnny and hugged me right as i opened the door yep i needed a hug.

"What happened? I couldn't get to you last night i ran after you but ten said you already left without saying anything and i didn't asked doyoung because you left crying Its his fault isn't it?" Johnny said in one breath i just nodded and let him inside.

We sat at couch and i just looked down and

"He cheated on me" i whispered and my tear hit the floor but i wiped other quickly.

"Jae are you sure? What if it wasn't like that?" Johnny said his hand on my back.

"Im more than sure John and im breaking up with him i can't stay with his bullshit anymore im done" i said got up and went to bathroom before closing the door "Im gonna take a shower so you might wanna leave" and closed the door.

I sat down my back touching the door i just hung my head in my hands and cried.

○○○

TEXTS
ME:
From this day we no longer see each other im breaking up with you goodbye.

I hit sent and sat on my floor crying why would he break my heart like that i love him too much  to let him go. But i have to live without him from now on. I felt my phone buzzed and i quickly looked up to it. And my heart broke even more after seeing his text.

My baby:
Ok bye.

So he really didn't cared at all? Wow guess he never was in love with me, but how is that even possible what all those days we been together those nights we shared? All those moments we had. you really made me believed that i meant so much to you.

○○○

I looked at the ring he gave me when we were bestfriends i want to throw it away so bad but my heart just won't let me, i hate myself more every single day  why i had to be so weak.

I put it back to my closet. And wiped my tears and wore my jacket to go out.

I just walked and walked but in the end i ended up in this park again i just can't help myself and sat down one of those benches.
But as always my mind always going back to him and him even how hard i try not to think about him.

I just can't stop thinking about what they could've did in that room.

How could he cheat on me like that and then he lied. Its been days without him and i can't eat i can't sleep i can't breath i can't stop thinking about him i miss him like hell.

Fuck my life. I left the park and on my way home i bumped into someone before i speak.

"Fucking watch where you're going!" He harshly said that voice of course it was him and i just couldn't move myself and he turned he looked pale, his eyes were red, has he been crying too? And i just couldn't get myself to speak anything.

"Wow look at you. Looking perfectly fine while me hurting myself and torturing" he said

And i just froze so he really thinks im not hurting and its him who's hurting.
Who does he think he is fuck you kim doyoung if you think its just you whos hurting then I'm never seeing your face again.

"Why would you even be hurting when you never really cared" i angrily said and ran away from him.

Fuck him!. Im better off alone without him i got home and slammed the door behind me aghhh its so frustrating fuck! .

I might just lose my mind without him ugh i want him then i don't. Why would he do that why!.

And just like all those nights i cried myself to sleep again tonight.

(This story is shitty af and i forget to update)