•HANGING OUT• (chapter 3)

*JAEHYUN POV*

"Hey jaehyun?" i looked at doyoung as he called my name we were actually at his house Johnny was here too this time. After that trip we've been hanging out actually and i think we're great friends now we often meet now and we had a pretty bad friendship when we were younger so i thought he's still the same but no actually hes so changed hes entirely changed and i like him that way hes nicer i kinda don't trust jennie? I don't know i shouldn't be worried about anything anymore we're all grown up it was a long time ago.

"Yes doie?" I said and looked at him
"Come with me" he said and i followed him.
We came outside and he sat down on the bench and patted the spot next to him for me to sit.

"Lets talk here just two of us" he whispered.

"Yeah why not! What do you wanna talk about?" I said and sat down beside him.

"Anything. maybe tell me something about soccer that you love the most in your life" he said so he does know i love soccer the most in this world well yes.

"You can watch the next game with me if you want i would love the company" i said looking at him when he was already looking at me.

Until we hear someone.

We both stood up and went there that little ally right beside the house.

"Ah t-taeyong stop someone's g-gonna see us" ten said as he was leaning against the wall taeyong kissing his neck and ten's hand in taeyong's hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK" me and doyoung both yelled at the same time.

And they immediately pulled away!
"What the fuck do yall think you were doing?" Doyoung said he sounded pissed i mean he have the right to he pissed.

"Making out. now will you excuse us" ten said annoyed already of course they were having a great time until we stepped on it.

"Well then get a damn freaking room! For gods sake" doyoung yells.

"Okay! okay! Just calm down we're leaving" taeyong said and they both left.

"That was gross! I'll be having nightmares now"
I said and doyoung sighed
"Totally" he said and then we both went inside Johnny and taeil we're talking.

"Hey Johnny lets go now" i said and Johnny stood up! 
"Yeah!" He said
"I'll you see you tomorrow?" Doyoung said.
"Of course " i said and me and Johnny left.

And we've been texting and calling none stop from this day.