•A LITTLE TOO MUCH• (chapter 5)

*JAEHYUN POV*

I love being with doyoung but what he does i hate it. I hate showing people that we're together we're happy and we love each other and each other only. Because most of the time now I've been just scared of losing him. Im tired of being scared i don't want to lose him i don't like seeing him having too much fun with anyone it just feels like he'll leave.

"Doie i have to talk to you about something" i said with a serious tone so he could give his attention to me only.

"Okay.. what is it?" He said looking at me and i sat next to him on the couch.

"Look i told you about it before im telling you again. Please doie stop giving me too much love around anyone, i don't like it i don't want it i don't want to lose you please i don't want to lose you" i said and trying to hard not to cry in front of him. He hugged me and said.

"You're not gonna lose me ever. Im only yours jae you don't have to be scared of anyone nobody is going to take me away from you i love you" he said totally not understanding im tired of this.

"No you don't understand doie you obviously don't understand" i said so frustrated

"I do understand! Calm down im not going anywhere" he hugged me so tight that i forgot everything i really needed this.

○○○

Texts
Me:
1 2 3 4.

My baby:
What is that?.

Me:
We're gonna get apart watch it.

My baby:
What are you talking about, are you okay?"

Me:
Someone's going to take you away from me i know.

And he didn't answered again probably done with my bullshit.

Im just scared why can't he understand im tired of this.

There was a knock on the door and i went to open it was Johnny.

"Sup' " he said and i let him inside.

"Not much how about you?".

"Well. Doyoung said you're talking stupid again saying someone's going to make you two separate and stuff, are you okay?". He said i can't believe it now he probably have said it to everyone.

"Just leave Johnny if you're here for doyoung not me"

"Jae try to understand you're being paranoid, its all fine if you're not gonna stop all this you're going to mess up yourself come on! Get it together he's in love with you he's not going anywhere, okay?!" Johnny calmly says and i just nodded hes right.