Chapter 26- The Video Call

Start from the beginning

"Wow! The Lalisa is late. Didn't peg as one who is late girl" Yeri said.

"Must be JK again. Has he called you again? Huh Lili? " Rose spoke in a teasing manner.

I just slumped on my seat and then we ordered.

"So how are you my baby? How are the kids doing? " Irene asked.

"I'm super happy to see all of you Unnie. They're fine. They're with Eomma and appa. "

"So Lili! Care to tell us who JK is? We saw the pictures you and Hayul posted. He's hot" Seulgi commented.

"Yeah care to tell us more about this so called JK. " It was Jennie unnies turn to ask. And boy, was I scared.

You do not wanna mess with Jennie Kim.

Apparently, she was mad at me because I decided to get back together with JK.

She is an ANTI JK person.

It's because she knew all the headache I went through because of the guys so he was so against us being together.

"Well, he is in London now doing business. He'll be there for a week. "

"Silly Lili! We all know that already. Rose filled us in. What we want to know is how is he? " Then she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Slowly realizing what she was emphasizing. I just gasped.

" Unnie! Can you just stop. "  I blushed hard.

The girls all laughed at me. We enjoyed eating and making fun of each other.

Soon, I decided to go the restroom.
Not realizing that I had left my phone on the table.

Third person's POV

The girls were busy chatting up a storm when  the sound of a phone call resounded. They all looked for it and saw that it was Lisa's phone.

"Uh, Rose. Maybe you should get that? " Jisoo asked Rose.

But then the latter was not quick enough because Hyeri was first to get to Lisa's phone and answered for her.

It was a video call...

It was of a guy who clearly just got out of the shower and was busy drying his hair

It was of a guy who clearly just got out of the shower and was busy drying his hair. Oblivious to stares of the girls on the phone.

Jk: Hey babe! I know you said to not call you. But I really wanted to see your face before I fall asleep. (Jk was busy rubbing the towel on his head to notice the girls all looking at him)  I just....

He then stared unto the phone screen and halted .shit!

Jk: Uh hi. Uhm, is Lisa there?