Chapter 25- The Start

Start from the beginning

"Uh yeah. Yeah, I'm here. " I smiled fully.

Damn Lisa, you don't know how happy I am right now.

"Why are you smiling like a clown? You look stupid right now. " She commented.

I don't care if looked stupid. I'm just happy she is talking to me.

"I said, are you okay? Look at your room Jungoo. It's a pig sty. How can you even stay inside this dump? "
She was picking out random clothes and putting them on the couch.

"Ugh! Seriously, are you deaf? Am I talking to the wind? " She glared at me.

"Fine. Be that way. I'm going out! "

I was horrified. I didn't want her to leave so the next thing I did caught her off guard. I back hugged her and then whispered "Babe, you have no idea how happy I am right now. You're finally talking to me. This past days have been hell for me. Not hearing you or Hayul's voice is making me crazy. I miss you Babe! I miss you so much! "

I tightened my hug on her. And surprisingly she didn't move and stayed where we were.

"Babe, talk to me! I need to hear you again. I miss you. " I said to her.

I smelled her hair and kissed her nape. I just really f***** miss her.

" Jungoo. Can you like let go of me now? " She requested.

"No! What if you leave and never talk to me again? Huh? "

She faced me and smiled lightly.

Then she hit my head.

"Ouch! Was what that for babe? "  Shit. This woman can hit hard.

"That's for being stupid Jungoo."

She then went back to my cluttered mess and started picking everything up.

" Are you planning on moving? Those are a lot of clothes. "

She then started folding my clothes and placing them inside my luggage.

The sight of her doing this motherly task warms my heart . Aww, my wife!

I was just smiling at the sight when suddenly pillow hit my face.

"Are you just gonna stare or a you gonna help me clean up this mess you've created? Stupid Jungoo! "

"Yeah, yeah. On it babe. "

I helped her pick out random clothes and store unnecessary ones back.

"Jungoo? Rose said that you're traveling to London for business. Who's gonna be with you there? "

Nice. She's curious.

"Why? Are you gonna follow me and come with me? " I smirked.

"Yah Jungoo! Who says I want to come with you. I was just asking. And FYI, the clothes you've packed up are too much for a week's trip. Pabo! "

I was now amused at my doll.

"You could have just said that you'd miss your husband you know." I teased.

The girl just glared at me big time.

" In your dreams Jungoo! And stop being stupid will yah? I haven't forgiven you, you jerk ok? You have to fix this mess up especially with Hayul ah. She has been upset with you and the twins are definitely feeling it. "

She then faced me in a serious manner.

"Jungoo, if you want to fix this. Pls. Fix it soon with her. I don't want to see Hayul sulking all day just because of your ugly face. " And I thought she was serious earlier.

"Yah Jeon Lisa! This man infront of you is not ugly. This man you are talking to so happens to be the hottest businessman in town , FYI. " I stated proudly.

"Well Jungoo! I really don't care what your title is to the world because to me you're still the ugly, stupid and jerk face Jungoo I know."

She smiled at me.

"Yeah. YOUR ugly, stupid, jerkface Jungoo! All yours wifey. "

She kicked my legs and then ran out the door.

"Stupid Jungoo and his egotistical self! " She shouted from the halls.

"Hey, I can still hear you. You know?"

I peaked outside and saw her moving near the stairs.

"Oh, that was my intention. Bye Jungoo! Enjoy London! " She waved then went downstairs.

Finally! She talked to me.

We're ok. I think.

I'm gonna miss you Mrs. Lisa Jeon!

This is the START of something more beautiful, I just know it. 😏🤭