"Mr. Campbell was very proud of you two Davey," (Y/n) immediately slapped her mouth. She didn't mean to call him that nickname.

Not after all those years.

"So you do remember me," David smile sadly at her. He grabbed her hand and saw the yellow bracelet, "I was afraid you didn't remember me after all these years,"

"No, I just," (Y/n) sighed sadly at the memories, "it's just...been a while?"

"Yeah if has been (Y/n/n)," David held her hand.

In his other hand he was still holding onto the staff. The two of them stayed in a comfortable silence. They both look into their eyes before (Y/n) coughed awkwardly.

"But Davey," her face was full of concern. "Are you sure this is going to work?"

~~~

The campers all stood outside, tired from waking up as early as they had too. But was quickly woken up as QM shot a lit arrow towards the fireplace.

"Camp Campbell Campers!" David shouted while standing shirtless, however he still had his yellow bandana, "How,"

"Why?" Max asked while rubbing his eyes.

(Y/n) stood next to David, but she was wearing the head piece he had given her. Gwen stood next to her as they both watched David.

"I'm sure you must be wondering who we are! But have no fear, I've-" David was quickly cut off by Max.

"David, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I am not David, though if he were here he would say mind your language. I am Chief Squatting Bear!" David explained.

"Gwen, (Y/n)? Why is David dressed like a turkey?" Nikki asked them. Gwen only facepalm and responded back,

"Because he's fucking David, Nikki. You've been here long enough to figure that out."

"Gwen don't break character!" David said as he moved over towards the campers, "and I'm not a turkey! I'm an Indian Chief!"

"Like Max?" Neil asked. Max's face of confusion caused (Y/n) to giggle.

"What no! Like the Cherokee's," before David could continue, (Y/n) grabbed his free hand.

"I'm going to stop you right there Davey, because I feel like what you were about to do is going to be extremely racist," (Y/n) told him. She held onto his hand, ingoring the blush that was now in his face.

"Seriously, are you offended?" Neil asked while looking over at Max. He had a face of frustration as he saw how close the two counslers were becoming.

Before Max could say anything QM shot another arrow towards the kids. He yelled out "Silence!"

As he turned towards (Y/n) and David, who had faces of shock, he simply just said, "do your thing"

"Uh, right," (Y/n) managed to mumble out as David continued.

"We are the Order of the Sparrow! A secret society that gathers only to honer the most worthy campers,"

"So then what are you doing here?" Nikki asked.

"Look guys, the order has been around since we were kids," David set the staff down. He raised both his and (Y/n)'s hand, "it's a huge honer, and it's really cool!"

"I'll believe that when I see it," Max rolled his eyes. David let go of (Y/n) as he quickly squatted down next to Max.

"Oh, you will," he stood up with a large smile, "because today you will have a chance to prove your worth!"