Chapter 34

"Guess Ponzi Schemes are illegal for a reason," Max shrugged his shoulders while looking up at (Y/n)

"At this point, that was the least illegal thing we've done," (Y/n) looked at the trio

"Heh, the laws of men don't mean nothing to me!" Nikki smiled at the two

"Yes, but we learned a valuable lesson," Neil lifted his finger and pointed it at them, "economic, but in a strange way, scientific too."

He crossed his arms and continued on, "Act like a sheep, You'll be fleeced like a sheep,"

"And also turtles make pretty fucked up noises when they are left upside down for an hour,"

The four heard a horrific scream. It caused for Niel and Nikki to jump but Max just stared off.

~~~

"Alright which one of you little snot rockets has been in the counselor cabin!" Gwen came running in while pointing a finger at the trouble trio.

Max looked around confused before looking up at Gwen, "uh, none of us?"

"Lies! I can prove it because feminine haptic devices in my sock drawer are no longer color coded-"

As Gwen rambled on she made eye contact with (Y/n) who desperately tried to get her to stop talking. Her face turned into dispair as she realized her mistake.

"-Oh my God I said too much,"

"Gwen, you inspire us daily," Max smirked up

Gwen's face flushed as her anger returned. "Shut up! If it wasn't you, then who the hell was in there?"

"Mmm, well we don't usually tackle two adventures in one day, but I guess it's still early." Max gave a confident smile, "What do you guys say?"

"I'm in," Niel smiled

"Oooh," Nikki looked up towards her side, "I actually already got plans," 

"Yeah Max, I'm actually busy this afternoon," (Y/n) scratched her cheek, giving him an awkward smile,

"Then it's settled, the four of us- wait what!?" Max looked at the two, "What do you mean you're busy?"

"Max, it's Tuesday. I work with Harrison today," (Y/n) reminded him

"Seriously (Y/n)?" Gwen walked up to her, "it'll be basically impossible to get his magic to work!"

"Yeah but, giving up isn't an option," (Y/n) then pointed at the two boys, "Besides, they've got this. I know they do,"

"If you say so," Gwen said, clearly not happy, "But I don't think it'll work,"

"Trust me, it'll work,"

~~~

"IT'S FIRE! WHY IS ALWAYS FIRE?!" Harrison yelled as he ran away.

(Y/n)'s yellings of "THIS IS FINE!" could be heard as she grabbed the fire extinguisher she had next to her. As she put out the fire, David watched from afar while writing on his clipboard.

This week's activities for (Y/n):

Monday: Dolf's Art lesson

Tuesday: Harrison's Magic practice

Wednesday: CANCELLED (Astrology camp night)

Thursday: Skateboard practice with Erid

Friday: Preston's theater history lessons