Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 2

Start from the beginning

Spacegodzilla calmed down after taking a few deep breaths. "It doesn't matter at this point. Whats done is done. Hopefully, this will give me more time to find 'him' on Earth. Just you wait brother, you will see the rise of a true king!" said Spacegodzilla as he exited his hideout in space and his back begin to have large amount of crystals as he begin to fly in space. This is his Flying Form.

Spacegodzilla begin to fly towards Earth

Spacegodzilla begin to fly towards Earth. to complete his plan. His plan to destroy all human life on Earth forever by finding the one space Kaiju who can make it happen. "Soon brother. Their will be a new war on Earth. The Kaiju War! And you won't be able to stop it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Said Spacegodzilla as he  begin laugh of the upcoming events.

==========================================

Above the upcoming battle between Godzilla and Monster X

A reporter helicopter was flying above the battle that was about to take place between Godzilla and Monster X. Both Monster X and Godzilla have yet to move a muscle but you can still feel the tension in the air. The Camera guy was taking live footage of this upcoming battle and it was being broadcast across the world for everyone to see.

"We're here bring you live of this upcoming fight. It would seem that the giant creature known as Godzilla is up against an unidentified creature." Said the news reporter lady.

=============================================

Academy City...................

The news was displayed on every TV and live streams on computers in Academy City. Mikoto and her friends are watching a live stream of this news on a computer in the Judgment office. 

"I never seen a creature like that before." Said Saten.

"Yeah your right. It looks like it didn't came somewhere on Earth." Said Kuroko.

"That's because it never came from Earth. I think that is an alien kaiju." Said Mikoto. Her friends turn their heads towards her in shock.

"What makes you say that Misaka?" asked Uiharu.

"It is just a theory but with happen with that UFO that showed up in Tokyo, along with that thing that Godzilla is going to face. I am beginning think their is kaijus that came from somewhere in space." Said Mikoto.

"Yeah but there is something strange. Look at Godzilla face expression. I might be seeing things but I think he is showing a ton a anger." Said Saten. The others look again at the live stream to see Godzilla showing signs that he is furious and angry.

"I can see that. When Danny gets back, we will have to ask what happen out there." Said Mikoto. The others went back to watch the live stream.

==============================================

Back with Godzilla........

A small piece of a damage building fell to the ground and suddenly the two powerful kaijus began to charge at each other.

Monster X jumped into the air and spin as well. He first gave Godzilla a powerful slap to the face, followed by a tail slap to the face as well.

When Monster X landed, he grabbed both of Godzilla arms and twisted his wrist that made Godzilla get lifted into the air by a few feet. Godzilla roared in pain of what just happen. Godzilla then untwisted his arms and landed back onto the ground. He then gave Monster X a headbutt to make him let go of his arms.

"OW! That's smarts" said Monster X as he rubbed the area where got headbutted.

"OH YEAH!? LETS SEE HOW THIS FEEL!" roared Godzilla as he was ready to attack him again.

Godzilla then landed a powerful stomach punch into Monster X stomach. Monster  roared in pain as a small amount of blood exited his mouth. Godzilla went to give Monster X another punch but Monster X caught it with his right hand. When he caught it, a powerful shock wave was released that extended to about 6 miles.

Godzilla then unleashed a Atomic Breath at close range at Monster X face. After recovering form that sneak attack, Monster X counter back which Gravity beams that came out of his eyes and the single eyes form his shoulder heads.

Godzilla didn't have time to dodge and the attack hit him straight on. It forced him to fall to one knee. As he gets back up he grows at Monster x. He then released a Atomic Breath at Monster X as he released Gravity Beams at Godzilla.

The two attacks collided with each other and they caused a explosion that was powerful enough to know those two back a few feet.

As Godzilla begin to rise back up, he paused when he look at Monster X to see that ..... his entire body is twitch?

"I will admit you are good Godzilla. But the truth is, I was holding back this entire time. Now it is time to show you my TRUE SELF" Yelled Monster X. Suddenly two golden wings grow out of his back.

 Suddenly two golden wings grow out of his back

His whole body begin to change. His shoulder heads are now no longer half heads. His heads begin to grow into long necks with a dragon like head with each head have different types of horns. His skin color is now golden. He had spikes everywhere on his body like his knees and his single tail turned into two whip like tails.

"What just happened to you?" asked Godzilla. He was shocked of what happened to Monster X

"Monster X is no more. I am now KEIZER GHIDORAH!" Roared Monster X... no, Keizer Ghidorah as all three heads roared as the transformation is complete.

 no, Keizer Ghidorah as all three heads roared as the transformation is complete

HHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

"PREPARE FOR YOU DEATH GODZILLA!!!" yelled Keizer Ghidorah as he ready to kill Godzilla once and for all.

=======================================

To be continued..............