CHAPTER THREE

LETS GET THIS BREAD !
________________________________

JIMIN POV

It's been almost a month since I met Jungkook,and you could say he is the innocent 20 year old guy I ever meet ,he acts as if he was a kid and always talks about how he loves Spongeboob and coloring books.

He seemed so innocent that I treat him like a kid ,but he gets annoyed and says he is a big kid and could do it by himself,but ends up asking for my help anyway. We haven't met in person besides calling or FaceTime,or texting.
I figured out that we both live in Busan and had some things in common. I also figured out that he Sings and dances ,and haves wished he was an idol ,but couldn't because (also figured out)his mother is in a coma and he needs to Pay her treatment,until his mother wakes up,while his father died when Jungkook was 17,in a car crash while he and Jungkooks mother where coming back home from the store.

Which is why she is in a coma since than ,and well he said he will feel happy and sad once she wakes up ,happy because,his mother is awake and sad because he will have to tell the bad news about his father,and he hates when someone cry's ,which I admire for knowing someone with such care and emotion about others.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•^•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I was in a cafe with my best friend,taehyung,
who came from his vacation for 2 months while talking about what he's been going on lately.

"So jimin have you found anyone yet since I was gone?"-Tae questioned,while lifting a eyebrow while having a smirk on his lips ,looking playfully.

"No,-and don't even think about setting me up in a blind date again "- I said as I saw Tae about to respond but was cut off by me, and let out an annoyed whine,who was about to process,about the topic.

" come on jimin~,it's been 3 years since you actually dated someone after that that jerk"-Tae hissed when he mentioned ' jerk 'in a mad way.

"Come on Tae ,just dropped it ,and plus I still didn't find anyone interesting yet~"-jimin complained,Telling his friend,to drop it before it gets out of hand.

"Ok,but if don't want to find anyone,i have some peop-"-Tae was cut of by my phone,that dinged ,which meant someone has text me.

I look at the screen and it hade kookie has sent a message,and I quickly went to messages to find 'kookie' and see what he has texted about ,I found it and read,

'Hyung im bored, can I call you to take my boredom away,pwes~!!?'

I chuckled at the way he said 'please' in a baby way ,which caught taehyungs attention,
'What is he looking at ? It made him change his mood so fast?' Taehyung thought as he looked at his best friend concerned.(since it was long time he seen his friend smile,and it wasn't a fake one ether.)

I finally looked up from my phone and gave Tae a confused stare ,who has a smirk on his face.

"What?"- I said

"Don't "What"me, who was/is that ?"-Tae said with curiosity.

"Nobody,why?"- I answered fast,well a little to fast,'darn it jimin ,you gave it away!'I thought

"Gave what away?"-Tae said in a teasing tone because of my habit of thinking out loud.

'Darn ,you habit!' I thought

"Nothing "I answered

" come on jiminie tell me who was it?"Tae complains

"Leave it "I said ,not wanting him to find out about Jungkook just yet

"Fine,but just so you know ,'I'm watching you'"
Tae said as he ate his cake he ordered

" anyway.." I started

"I have to go ,because of an emergency bye ,see you later "
I said as I stand up from my seat and left out the café door quickly,to escape from Tae's questions,he was about to ask and headed home for my 'emergency 'I have to take

Once I got home ,I headed right towards my bedroom and lad on my bed before calling Jungkook

"Hey kookie ~" -jimin

"Hey hyung" - Jungkook

" when can we meet each other?"-Jungkook

"I don't know yet,kookie "-Jimin

"But hyung~! I want to see you in real life,
Pwes!!!-Jungkook

"Fine ,if you want to meet were, would
We meet?"-jimin

" a café called 'you are?'and than go to a park!"-Jungkook

"Aww,ok we can meet each other on...
..Friday?"-Jimin

"I'm fine all day on Friday,what time?"-Jungkook

"Umm...2:30?"-jimin

"Sure ,bye hyung!"-Jungkook

"Bye~"-jimin

_______________________________

(A/N,sorry for short chapter and any mistake because I had to do this in school,and breaks,to get this done in time ,hopefully you guys
Enjoyed this chapter and don't forget, Stay healthy and,Stay sweet ,bye baby buns🥰)

__________________________

                - END OF CHAPTER THREE -

________________________________