I'm Just Your Assistant Teacher...(Obito Uchiha Fanfiction)

A/N: hallo......well.since i made this a oneshot...and so many ppl wanted me to continue it >.<

                                 here's the story >.<

        well that down there. is the one shot. if you didn't read it. read it. if you DID read it. then just go on ahead :)

                                        i don't own naruto!!!!

             fan 

comment

                         vote

__________________________________ 

A Loved Loss:

   I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my clothes on the way and took a shower. I turned the knob and let the water run thought my tanned soft fingers. When it was at the right temperature I pulled the knob out so the water would come out of the water head. It came showering down, gluing my dark brown, almost black, hair to my shoulders and mid-back. I started to clean myself.

   After I finished I got out and put on my clothes. Khaki short shorts, I high collared shirt and stopped just under my boobs, fish nets,a belt, and a sleeveless hooded jacket that I left unzipped. I went out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. I began to bandage both of my calves then went over to my drawer to put my leaf head band on. I secured it around my neck. I heard a knock on the door. "COMING!!!!!" I shouted. I walked over to the front door and opened it. I gave my visitor a smirked. "Uchiha. What brings you here?"

    "Be quiet! You should be happy you get to be in my presence!!! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!!!" He was waving his arms at his side. I rose a brow at his loudness. It was 5 in the morning.

   "Bow down? Let's not forget who's the jonin here. Beside, I probably wouldn't even bow to you even if you were strong." My smirked widened as his jaw dropped. 

   "HOW DARE YOU!!!! I'M PART OF THE ALMIGHTY UCHIHA CLAN!!!!!!!!" My smirked flattened and deflated into a straight line. The Uchiha's, a blood thirsty clan, a powerful clan, the dominate clan. Of the Kouga's that is. We were known as the copycats of the copy cats themselves, if that made any sense. Our eyes, when we activate the 2nd stage of our kekkai genkai, look just like the sharingan. That didn't mean anything. We were used as bait and killed in battles and fights over outsiders that tried to steal the sharingan's secrets.

   We were second best. We were the disposables. Wasn't that already considered enough to resent them for life? Apparently not. Because I'm the only one of us left. It took them so many deaths to realise we are just as important to the village as them. Do you know how strong we are? We could kill you with a look, with just a touch even, we could disintegrate your body. They killed my parents and family, and yes, I hated them for that. I hated them for being almighty and  for looking down at a lot of people. But most of all, I hate that I couldn't hate them, not after meeting Obito.

   "THAO! HELLO?!" A hand waved in front of my face and I blinked stepping back.

   "What Obito?" The spiky haired, goggle wearing genin crossed his arms above his chest and pouted.

 "You weren't even listening. God, Thao what happens if you get killed? Then I wouldn't be able to tease you anymore." He smirked as I scoffed.

     "Sure sure. You know teasing is a way of flirting with the person you like right?"