Primeon

I woke up to the chirping of the birds and a warmth on my face and body. The wind lightly wafted about and beneath me I felt a soft prickly feeling and I opened my eyes with a start and recognized my surroundings, the tall redwood trees to my left down the side of the slight mossy knoll I laid upon and to my right, moss amidst grass. I sat up and looked to the left under the trees and they, crowned with bright green fanning leaves, cast most of the forest floor in shadow onward north west, west, and south west there. To my right the next thing to the rocks was a giant stone patruding from the earth covered in some bits of moss and this was the way up north east, east, and south east the large stones blocking the view farther eastward.

I looked down at myself and saw that I was naked and saw my hairy body with orangish pink skin with the clump of hair near my dick and the bits of hair around my paunch that was what I called big but was indeed fat as was my thighs and down till below my knees where the fat became scarce, to my feet that about made the standard foot length in length itself. I hugged myself around my pudgy and hairy belly pressing my fingers into my flesh feeling the fat and skin and contour of it because I liked my belly even though it wasn't big and only extended a hand length and a half from the line of my spine. I touched my belly and hugged it the joy welling up in me and I stood at Pranoke.

Sko, the mirror match of me appeared in full form and I suffered my mirror reflection that I feel when I do look in the mirror and looked down at his belly and it stuck out much differently than it looked when I peered at it from above and it stuck out probably the same length and a half of the hand but then went smooth patruding curving shape of it and its circle of a belly button. The other features I paid less attention to were my head which I could not see much of except for the mirror and Sko looks blankly at me his brown eyes nose and mouth small compared to the forehead and brow which my brown medium short hair sat atop the circular shape of my head. Other than that he wore the small glasses that I do and that did not to magnify his eyes.

"I did it Sko, finally came to Pranoke. Oh, the things I want to go do now!" I spilled out on Sko my excitement most prevalent on my voice.

Sko joined in with a smirk that made me shake my head, "That prophetic story you wrote. Are you going to fulfill it?"

I snapped away from my joy and looked around, "Oh no! I'm going to miss my cue."

I ran down the path and sighed as the carriage of the merchant was pulling away down the dirt path as I emerged from the path leading up to the knoll.

"Sidge should be here in twenty seconds," I said to Sko who floated leisurely from up the path to the knoll and I moved out onto the road and looked down it as it twisted around the trees and disappeared.

I turned to Sko who floated a few steps back and something ran into me. It didn't upset me and all I felt was a tap yet the creature toppled a few feet away from me unconscious. It seemed to be a cow and yet upon closer inspection it was a dragon crossed with a cow retaining all the dragon traits except its front paws had talons which were more so into a hoof shape. His legs were hinged to move as an animals and its belly was big and almost barreled and a half. Its snout, tail, neck, and overall length were much shorter then a dragons, making his overall length to be almost a tree length and stretching in width about the size of the road which was almost half a tree in itself.

I approached the dragon and knelt beside its neck and head with the head about half my size and picked it up and gandered down across its snout into its closed eyes with a pity mixed with care appreciation and a nervousness.

"I can't believe it," I breathed softly and moved in close and drew my hand along the side of the furry creature's belly gently caressing it and feeling its soft curves and size and flesh.