Mountain Caits

The Silver stream was an endless stream of a sea of silver cast upon its own dimension. Walking upon the Silver Stream, the Sky would be mirrored above and below me as I myself would be. I would also float upon it and the stream itself walking on the liquid silver it was and that would invariably swallow up any other creature that set foot upon it. That is, unless I myself would allowed the creatures to walk upon it.

I kept the Silver stream inside of a glass orb inside my robe. The glass orb itself looked to contain mercury but had a shinier luster that was true liquid silver, less dangerous, and would slosh around when I would shake it. Then I could go to it anytime by touching it, meshing into it, and the only homing link the Silver stream had to keep it grounded was Pranoke Moon itself and Primeon being a secondary attena aside from Pranoke.

The Silver stream also had another trait and that besides being a dimension, it was planier, linking to other worlds. Through it I could better come to the worlds I hoped to visit eventually. I could also create structures and implements, even creatures from the Stream itself. These creations would rise from and be shaped from the Silvery Liquid.

When drank, the Silver Liquid from the stream gave immortality.

I stood tossing the Orb up into the air and catched it amusing myself slightly in that it shimmered each time I threw it and caught it.

Gesh returned as I was about to toss it over my head again and he stopped at the doorway, "What is that you got there?"

"The Silver stream," I looked at him grinning slightly.

"That? What is the Silver Stream, really?" Gesh pointed at the Glass Orb.

I gripped the orb and held it in my fist at eye level, "A time as well as a place."

"Wow, you are a master craftsperson yourself," Gesh revered coming into the room and before me.

I looked him over a glance again, "You know, I have the capacity to take on any form."

Gesh went aback, "Not a troll now, I couldn't stand competition."

"No, this world has plenty of human and furry anthropomorphics. I have been a human for most of my past life before I died and was incarnately ascended to what I am. Since a Fox is so popular and mostly elusive, part of the Weasel Family," I relayed to Gesh.

"You would," Gesh looked at me gaping.

I spun around in place for a few moments not getting dizzy one bit. My hairy humanity swirled around me and bristles of a coat of fur replaced it already collecting additional warmth. Then appeared my appendage of a tail, uniquely different but not unusual, if it weren't for becoming a Female Cow-Dragon for Sidge. My face elongated to a muzzle and my nose went wetter, my ears picked up to a point over my head filtering in more dimensions of sound than human capacity could even do without other aid. Claws and Paws, padded feet made up my hands, my feet still remaining larger than my hand paws, but both went even more sensitive to touch but gave me some comfortable cushioning feeling even better than humanly cushioned feet and hands. I stood upright shakily at first when I stopped spinning in place, then gained my confidence to stand straight tall again.

I now was shapeshifted completely phsyically to a wood fox fully furred with brown fur and short brown hair on my head trailing down to my midneck at the back but kept up otherwise around the other sides of my head and really receded at the front, replaced by my brown fur there on my forehead.

I kept my brown eyes that were now keen to sense and colors as my surroundings now filtered in more vibrantly and rich, with natural detail.

My ethereal skills being an Altimentor filtered in to me again opening the Universe up once more.