Playfully irritating J.JK 21.

You were bored there no hiding it the way you were sprawled on the living room couch on your stomach while lazily scrolling trough youtube trying to find something interesting to cure your boredom.

And as if you were blessed a video from your recommendation caught your eye.

'Irritating your boyfriend for three straight days challenge.'

"Well this is one way to spend my next three days." You say with an evil smirk as you click on the video.

-Monday.April.4.2020-

Today is day one you smile evilly as you recall the first thing you have to do.

*pull a random prank on your boyfriend.*

Oh this one gonna be good!

"Hmm, well it's morning and jungkook usually drinks his morning tea with me and head outs to work." You talk with yourself in the bathroom.

"So.." you go to the kitchen and pull out his favorite cup from the cabinet.

"What will happen if a mix sugar for salt." You say as you let out an evil laugh it comes a little to loud so you shut up immediately.

You put in six spoons of salt yes six jungkook loves his Tea super sweet well in this case salty.

Finally when your done.

You set the cup on his side on the table.

And as if on cue a very messy looking jungkook walk into the kitchen.

"Morning." You say innocently.

"Morning." He responded sleepily as he grabs his cup of tea ready to take a sip and when he does his eyebrows scrunch in disgust as he runs to the sink to spit the salty tea out.

"Is there something wrong." You ask with evil smirk not trying to keep it a secret anymore.

"The tea was salty." He says with the disgusting expression still on his face.

"Oops looks like I mixed up sugar for salt." You said your acting bad on purpose.

He by now has figured out you had did it.

He glares at you with sleepy eyes as he head to your room to get dressed for work.

-Tuesday.April.5.2020-

Day two.

*make your boyfriend jealous.*

Y/n the cool unicorn🦄😎:

Hey Chim I want you to act like a guy I'm texting.

Smol hand friend 👐🏻💃🏻 :
Well??duh??I??am??a??guy?? you??are??texting??

Y/n The cool unicorn 😎🦄:

No I mean act like a man.

Smol hand friend 👐🏻💃🏻

HEY! that's just mean!

Y/n the cool unicorn 😎🦄:

You gonna do it or nah???

Smol hand friend 👐🏻💃🏻:

Fine *imaginary huff* but what for?

Y/n the cool unicorn 😎🦄:

Thank you! And I'm doing the irritate your boyfriend for three days challenge.