Little space K.NJ 18.

Little space!alert! And if you don't know what little space is here a quick explanation...

Little space: is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world. Its a way of coping from some sought of stress they may be experiencing. Its a big community and everyone is accepted for those who are in it
////////////////////////////
It was a Sunday night, and It was raining and storming outside, the thunder was loud and lightning was just as bad.

Inside I was cuddled up to namjoon but I couldn't sleep and I felt like slipping into little space.

But I couldn't because namjoon didn't know , I never told him and I'm afraid if I did he would leave me or think I'm a freak of some sort.

So I kept in me I tried to forget there was a scary thunder storm out there and focus on snuggling joon.

But I couldn't every time lighting struck I jumped, startled.

I couldn't hold it anymore I was just too scared and it's been over 1 year I haven't slipped, so it was hard to keep my inner child in.

I sliped, oh god now I just have to pray that namjoon doesn't wake up and sees me in my headspace.

But just my luck as I tried to get up from the bed, He mumbled sleepily.

"Where are you going?"

I just stared at him with my eyes widened.

"I wath gonna geth som watr."

He scrunched his eyebrows, confuse.

"Why are talking like that?"

If possible my eyes widened more then before.

"No reathen" i bit my lip nervously.

"Y/n what are you hiding?" He seemed fully awake now.

I audibly gulped.

"I-I I'm sowwy." I cried out.

I've always hated this part of me, the part I couldn't control.

And now I'm gonna lose everything because of it.

But surprisingly he shot up and wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his lap.

"Hey, dont cry what are you sorry for, sweetie."

Him calling me that just made me cry harder.

"I'm Sowwy I lied to yu."

"How did you lied to me, sweetheart?"

I'm surprised he didn't figure it out by now.

"Th-that I'm a lil." I pouted sniffing.

He seemed to pause I little confused, and then it hit him.

"And you thought that if you told me that I would leave you?"

I nodded.

"Baby, I would never leave you, whatever you are I would never leave you."

I smiled cutely.

"You lobe meh rith?"

"Forever and always, buttercup." H smiled back.

And without thinking I poked his dimples.

And he laughed.

"Well, let's sleep shall we."

With how much time we talked.
I almost forgot that thunder storm that was happening outside, I was happily snuggling to namjoon my smart open minded boyfriend.

[edited]

Note :
thank you for reading! Vote plz:)