Video games J.JK 10.

"Jungie, let me win this time, it's not fair you won like 9 times and I won 0." I whined.

"Sorry love, but that will only happen in your dreams." He chuckled.

It was currently 3 in the morning and you were still determined to try and beat jungkook at a round of 'Mortal Combat XX'

You huff loudly. "Fine, then I would just have to win it myself."

"Sure, keep saying that maybe it will happen." But what he didn't know was that I had a plan.

"Okay, game on."

We started another round we started out like usual him winning but suddenly I got up from the floor and went And exaggeratedly sat down on his lap. Now he can't see a thing.

"Yha, get up thats cheating."

"You never said it was cheating, when you explain the rules." I giggle.

And this time I won the round.

"Hah! I won! I won! In your face!in your face!" I chanted in fronted of him while doing a victory dance.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm sleepy so goodnight." i yawned and started walking to our room.

"Wait, come back here that was cheating I demand a rematch." He yells.

"Sorry love, but that will only happen in your dreams." I reused his words as I winked at him.

"You-you get back here." He runs after me.

[edited]