'Where'd he get that wrench? Did he pull it out of his ass like some sort of cartoon character?' I thought as I watched this idiot try landing a hit on the octopus head.

"It's not use~. Even a nuclear bomb wouldn't leave a scratch." The octopus said smugly as he whistled.

I got out of the motorboat and made my way onto on the docks, I see Karma making his way towards me and he was holding something.

He gave me a devil smirk and I immediately placed one on my face when we had an idea.

"Oh, I get it. No weaknesses means we're out of options." Karma said as he indicated Terasaka to pass Korosensei to him.

Terasaka passed it to him which Karma catches the octopus' head and I proceed to pull my phone out, I then clicked on a certain picture on my phone and faced the image towards the octopus with a smirk.

"AHHH!!" The octopus shrieks out as I showed him a picture of him reading dirty magazines with a pink face and wearing a dragon fly head costume.

"No! Stop! I can't cover my face without any hands!" He exclaims as he continued to shriek.

"Haha, sorry sorry!" I said smirking at him and taking the thing from Karma's hand.

"Then, I'll just place this instead!" I said as I put on an innocent look and placed a sea slug on him, causing him to scream and shriek even more.

Karma and I stood up and I held onto the octopus.

"Someone go find a filthy old guy so we can jam this thing down his shorts!" Karma and I yelled out.

"No!! HELP!!" The octopus screamed.

As Karma and I had fun with him, Karasuma took the octopus and placed him in a clear plastic bag. Everyone was still a bit gloomy from the failed assassination attempt, so the octopus tried to cheer them up.

He started praising us, saying that not even the army could get that far from killing him, and I'll admit, when I heard that, my ego boosted up a bit, but just a bit.

I could tell from his voice, he was impressed and proud by how far got from killing him, but everyone was still feeling down, they knew that this was their biggest disappointment.

With our tiredness and fatigue, we made it back towards the hotel.

We all sat on the table, we were given drinks and some drank them. I was seated with Karma and Nagisa, I placed my upper body on the table and just let out a huge sigh.

"We were so close.." I said as I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah.." Nagisa replied his face clearly disappointed,

I played with the straw and just lazed on the chair, I looked at everyone and I noticed that something didn't seem right. Some seemed really exhausted and waay too tired, it made me a bit suspicious. 

A bad feeling started tugging at my stomach and I can tell that something is definitely not right. I stood up from my chair so that I can check on them, but as I stood up, someone bumped into me.

Turning to my right I see Rio, and she didn't really looked all that good.

"Sorry, but can I lean on you for a sec, (Y/n)?" She asked me and her complexion was weird.

Before I could reply, she slipped past me and her body fell. I quickly caught her before she could hit the ground.

"Rio?!" I exclaimed towards her.

"I wanted to go back to my room, but my body can't seem to move at all.." She said weakly as she looked at me.

Crouching down, I placed a hand on her forehead and she's burning up. My eyes widened to how high her temperature was.