Chapter 13: Shame and Understanding

Jason's POV

Tia and I walked hand in hand down the hallway of the hotel. Big smiles on our faces. We had a great night, and I'm glad I can still make her smile, after months of making her cry, because me and my dumb insecurities. I hate myself for it. I never meant to make her feel that way, and I plan on spending the rest of my life treating her like the queen she is.

"I had a nice time with you tonight Baby." She says, looking up at me with a smile. "I missed spending time with you."

"I missed you too Bambina." I say, with a smile to match hers, as we get closer and closer to her suite and she reaches in her purse to get her key card.

"Do you wanna come in." She asks shyly, turning to face me.

I don't know what came over me, but I had to kiss her right at that moment. Within seconds, I had her back against the door, and our lips were smashed together. My hands traveled from her waist, to her hips and then down to her ass so I could grab a handful and squeeze, making her gasp. I took the opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth and dominate the kiss.

"Jay." She mumbled into my mouth.

"Yeah Baby?" I asks, breaking away from her lips and begin to kiss down her jaw and neck, before landing on the tops of her breast.

"You gotta stop." She breathes out.

"Why?" I question, taking a nip at her breast before moving to the other one.

"Because we can't." She reminds me of one of her rules from earlier.

"I know that Tia." I laugh softly. "Just let me love on you just a little."

"Jay someone's gonna see us." She moans, as I suck on her breast, most likely leaving a mark.

"So" I growl, moving back to her neck.

"Can't we do this inside." She squeaks.

"But I wanna do this right here." I tease her. "Why you in such a rush?"

"Because Love & Hip Hop is on and I'm missing it." She blurts out, making me stop and look at her in slight shock.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I growl. "Out of all the things, you're worried about that damn show."

"I sure am." She says, rolling her neck. "Plus if you keep going, you're not going to stop and we're not supposed to be having sex."

"Ugh!" I complain. "Why'd you have to make that a rule"

"Because sex is the one thing that we don't need to work on. We do great in that department, but we're always using it as a crutch to fix everything else." She explains. "Plus... never mind." She cuts herald off quickly and turns to open the door.

"Plus what?" I asks confused, as we step into the suite.

"Nothing." Tia dismisses me, walking into the bedroom and to change into something more comfortable.

I follow her, wanting her to talk and not push whatever she's feeling to the side. "Tia tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing, just don't worry about it."

"Damn it." I growl. "Tiana Lanay, you tell me what's wrong right now or so help me I'll put everything in that shop on the top shelf and hide every latter and step stool you have."

"You're so petty." She grumbles under her breath, "Fine, I don't feel comfortable having sex with you after what happened in my office."

And then I don't know what to say after that. I should've saw this conversation coming, but part of me was willing to hold it off, because I don't want to relive the shamefulness of what I did to her that day.