"Stop." Amari said to both of us. "And why do you keep calling him my boyfriend?"

"Oh sorry." Hunter said raising one of his hands. "I meant girlfriend."

Amari rolled her eyes and threw me my suit jacket and tie.

"I'll tell my Dad you need ten minutes." Amari said walking towards the door. "Come on Hunter."

"Coming!" Hunter called after her. "Allow me to subtract myself from this problematic environment because in 2020, there is no stress. Just these hands."

He grabbed Amari's bag off the bed and followed her out of the room.

"You left this. Could've robbed you, but we're out of the country."

Amari

If he mentions going to an European prison one more time, I'm going to strangle him. Hunter and I both walked to my parent's hotel room and watched them rush around to get ready. Everyone was in a rush because we had all gone to see a movie earlier and lost track of time.

"Zip me up." Mom said pulling her hair over her shoulder and standing in front of me.

I reached for the zipper, but Hunter quickly bumped me to the side.

"I've got this." He waved me off.

He has always had a thing for my Mom. He says it's because he understands her better than anyone else, but that has yet to be proven. Tyler thinks it's because Hunter had a thing for me when we were younger and now he's at that age where cougars attract him, but I think it's because of my Mom's butt. Either she got it when she was pregnant with me or I didn't inherit it, but either way, she had it.

"Your Mom is so hot. When are you going to start looking like that?" Hunter whispered sitting beside me. "Don't take this the wrong way, but aren't you a bit too old to still be in your ugly duckling stage?"

"Shut up." I laughed slapping his chest.

Hunter hit me back and before I could hit him again, Tyler walked into the room. We watched him walk over and sit beside me.

"You clean up nice, Brooks." I said.

"Thanks Rose." Tyler pulled at his tie.

Hunter cleared his throat and I when I looked over to him he was gesturing to his himself.

"What about me?" He asked putting his hands on his hips and smiling off into the distance.

"Oh? You want me to compliment you?" I laughed turning to look at him. "I don't know. Sometimes you act unappreciative."

"Well, I don't enjoy being cat called." Hunter scoffed.

"I don't cat call you." I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes you aggressively compliment me, Amari." Hunter stared at me seriously.

"No I don't!" I glanced at Tyler for support, but he was too busy enjoying the show.

"It's almost 2020. Just apologize and move on." Hunter shook his head. "It's really not that serious."