The sight was awe-inspiring, as his tall frame was draped in a long, pleated kilt of the finest woven linen, the fabric whispering against the air as he walked. A brilliant blue sash, interwoven with delicate threads of gold, hugged his waist and gently swayed with his every movement. An almost translucent linen shawl was gracefully wrapped around his upper body, its ethereal texture adding an air of elegance to his appearance. The weight of a heavy gold and jewel-set collar emphasized his broad shoulders, its intricate design glinting in the sunlight. His head was freshly shaved, while the long side-lock of raven mahogany hair, intricately braided down the right side, added a touch of youthful charm.

Resting upon his brow was a circlet of gold, adorned with the Uraeus, the symbol of the protective cobra goddess named Wadjet, its smooth surface glimmering with an air of authority. His braided side-lock served as a reminder that he was still in the bloom of youth, yet to fully embrace manhood. The titles afforded to him at such a young age must have weighed heavily upon his teen years, Malawashina thought to herself, sighing at the thoughts of her own responsibilities as one too of royal lineage. It was not until the prince stood and stepped to the side that she could see how young he indeed was. Though tall, he could not have been older than herself.

"...Presenting his Exalted Lordship, Foreign Minister to Upper and Lower Egypt, Lord of the Pharaoh's stables, Lord Seti-nekht!"

Malawashina could feel her pulse quickening, the blood rushing through her veins with an almost tangible force. The sheer intensity of his gaze seemed to penetrate her very soul, igniting a flame deep within her. Her breath became shallow, and her chest rose and fell with each beat of her heart.

As the man rose from his prostration, his movements were graceful, almost ethereal. Every gesture seemed purposeful and deliberate, as if he was aware of the effect he had on those around him. The way he carried himself exuded confidence and power, captivating all who laid eyes upon his visage.

The intricate kohl lines adorning his emerald eyes only intensified their brilliance, making them shine like precious gemstones. They held a depth and mystery that drew Malawashina in, as if she could see the secrets of the universe reflected within them.

But it wasn't just his eyes that enthralled her. His face, chiseled and sculpted with precision, seemed to have been crafted by the very gods themselves. Each feature was almost flawless, creating a breathtaking harmony that was impossible for her to ignore. Malawashina couldn't help but marvel at his immaculate presence, his tanned skin smooth and radiant, like polished marble.

As her gaze traveled, she was further captivated by his attire. The long, braided wig that adorned his head, intricately woven and adorned with gold, red, and blue ribbons, added an air of regality to his presence. It framed his face, emphasizing his striking features and further accentuating his allure.

However it was his arms that truly caught her attention. The musculature, defined and sculpted, hinted at a strength that was both captivating and intimidating. The jewels adorning his biceps shimmered in the light, casting a mesmerizing glow that seemed to dance with his every movement. Malawashina found herself drawn to the power and grace that emanated from his very being.

In that fleeting moment, as their eyes met, Malawashina felt a connection, a magnetic pull that seemed to transcend time and space. She couldn't explain it, but she knew deep in her heart that this fleeting moment would forever change the course of her life.

"Seti-nekht..." His name fluttered in her mind like the butterflies still within her stomach. Her heart raced within her chest, quickening with every passing moment. The princess felt a tingling sensation spread throughout her body, as if a thousand delicate feathers were now brushing against her skin. The butterflies in her stomach were no longer flutters, but a wild whirlwind of emotions, swirling and dancing in a frenzy.