I put on the chains, and released my hair from it's braid for extra measure. I looked different. I was a sweater and jeans girl, who never bothered with fast fashion, nor accessories. But I was also a girl with a guilty pleasure for playing dress-up.

I liked the way my top rode up whenever I stretched up. A small stretch of sin, my mom would say. I stuck my tongue out in the mirror. If I was a Sim my Sim would display the 'playful' moodlet right now.

My phone pinged.

A text from Finn!

I jumped tummy-first on my bed, excitedly unlocking my phone.

> You are not going tonight.

What the heck?

I furiously replied,

> ????

I was definitely going now. One glance at the clock told me I had an hour to prepare. Even though Finn was my ride there, him telling me I couldn't go wasn't going to stop me. Besides, I couldn't even understand why the stick went so far up his butt when it concerned me going for a party.

I was in High School, and people my age go for parties all the time. I furiously stripped myself nude so I could take a quick shower.

Finn replied me after I removed my glasses, I had to bring my phone extra close to my face to see what he replied.

> I don't think you should go

Are you freaking kidding me, Finn Russell? You want to bail on me after I went shopping for this goddamn party, and let me remind you that fast fashion comes at a steep price. I didn't even bother replying his text, I called him straight.

He answered after a few rings with a sigh.

"You - " he went silent. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"What does it matter to you?" I asked heatedly.

"Is that your ear?" He went.

"What are you talking about?"

"You video called me Ava."

Heat flushed my cheeks, I instantly brought the phone away from my ears, and true enough, there he was on the screen. He looked like he was lying down in bed - which was such a strange sight to behold.

Sometimes you look at some people and you assume they were too ethereal to perform basic human functions like sleeping on a pillow... or pooping. Finn Russell was one of those people.

But why was he frowning so deeply?

"What's wrong with you?" I asked flatly.

"Are you naked?"

Freaking... hell. I dropped my phone upon realizing that I was indeed naked. I forgot I took everything off to shower, which really shouldn't have been an issue if my fat thumbs didn't video call Finn by accident.

Oh my God.

My phone was lying on the floor, with its front camera now showing my bathroom ceiling to Finn. And only my bathroom ceiling. Why? Because this wasn't some freaking anime where a dropped phone automatically means me flashing my entire naked body to a guy my age whom I potentially get butterflies around.

I bent down to retrieve my phone.

And then it happened.

Just as I feared, like an anime scene unfolding.

I saw my own boobs on my phone screen. More like we saw my boobs, from the way Finn's jaws dropped.

I pressed my whole hand over the front camera of my phone to conceal everything on screen. And when I had inspected that my phone was fine, I turned off my own video, with my finger not leaving the front camera.