Chapter 2

"Y/f/n? Please tell me thats you, common you can't scare me like that"

"Oh that little girl/boy is your friend? well sorry then you'll never be seeing them again."

"What!?!? Who- who are you?" I stuttered, this wasnt y/f/n, who else would be out here in this dark.
I soon realized it was a male, who was tall and skinny, he towered over me.

"No need to know that, I just have favor to ask you"

"What? What so you mean favor? I barely know you" I questioned trying not to sound scared.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Suddenly, I felt that his strong grip on me. He had pushed me over to a nearby tree and had pinned me there, where I could barely move at all. He was so strong.
Too strong.
Could it be.....

I felt a licking sensation on the side of my neck.
What- what is going on, why- why is he doing this?!? STOP!!

There was a sudden pain in the same spot. It was unbearable. Like two thick shot needles were pushed into my neck.
I struggled and screamed, but it wouldn't do anything, his grip on me was too strong for me to handle.

It pain kept coming and coming for what felt like hours, and my body was getting weaker by the second.
I was on the brink of fainting when the pain stopped, just as sudden as it had come.

I was was exhausted, my body fell limp, but someone had caught me from falling.
I felt a cold hand close my eyes, forcing me to go sleep.