A little bit of Jealousy can be Good: Part 1

"What do you mean you're in love with someone else?" He towered over me and demanded, "Who is it? Who's this guy? Is it the neighbour? I knew I should've had my eyes on him!"

"Jeremy, I'm sorry, ok. You broke my heart and I moved on. He may not feel the same about me but I am in love with someone else."

"So it is the neighbour! I'm gonna kill that guy!" Jeremy said, stomping off.

I ran in front of him before he could reach the door. "Please don't do this, Jeremy." I begged him.

Out of nowhere, Nylon appeared. 

"What's going on?"

"Can you please help me?" I pleaded.

"Dude, cool yourself. You're acting like someone ran over your aunt or something. Control yourself."

"What is this going to help anything? It's not him, Jeremy. Please just stop."

"Who is it then?" he demanded once again. 

"Don't talk to her like that, man! Have you no manners?" Nylon told him.

"You know what? You can go and ride off in the sunset with him for all I care! Jump off a cliff for all I care!"

Then he just walked out of the house, slamming the door and sat in his car. Seriously. He was just sitting there talking to himself.

"What's going on?" Nylon asked, confused. 

"Nothing." I told him, "I'm going over to Guy's. Can you make sure that he doesn't drive off and get into a car accident or something?"

I went upstairs and climbed into Guy's house from my bedroom.

"Guy!" I shouted.

I found him in the kitchen making some sort of dish with flour. 

"What are you making?"

"Homemade bread. Cool, isn't it?''

''Sure. I need to tell you something."

"Me too."

"Ok, you first."

"Well, you might have to sit for this." he said as he came around the counter, pushed me on to a chair and sat next to me, turning his chair to face me.

"Ok, are you ready for this?" he asked me.

"Um, yeah, I guess."

"Ok, I am..." he paused.

"You're what?"

"I am-" he paused again, "Ugh! This is so much harder than I thought."

"Just spit it out, Guy!" 

"Ok, I'm gay, ok!"

My mouth fell open.

When I recovered, I jumped into the air and screamed, "Oh my gosh! Are you serious? This is fantastic! Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"Wow, I didn't expect such a happy reaction!"

"Well, it's like every girl's dream to have a gay best friend!"

"Ok. So what did you have to tell me?"

"Jeremy told me that he loves me and I told him I do too then he said we love each other so what's the problem so I told him this is not a fairy tale and that I'm in love with someone else and he thinks it's you and he wanted to come beat you up or whatever but now he's in his car speaking to himself."