Just Another Bad Day

When school FINALLY ended, I rushed out to get home to get ready for my date with Jeremy. He had told me to wear something casual and comfortable. 

I had talked to Donna before I left the school and told her my plans. She had her own plans with Chris so she didn't mind.

I needed to get home before Nylon. He would distract me and I had no time for his games.

I reached home in record time. I ran to my bedroom, put down my stuff and ran to the bathroom and stripped my clothes to shower. 

I put on a short summer dress and pumps. I flat ironed my hair and did my make-up, making sure to put on as little as possible- I'm not a big fan of make-up. 

An hour later, I was done. I was finished in record time. By now, football was done so that means both Jeremy and Nylon were leaving school. Hopefully, Jeremy would hurry getting changed and hopefully, Nylon would have something better to do than come here.

Finally, the doorbell rang! I opened the door to see a very handsome looking Jeremy (more handsome than usual, of course). 

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep."

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Jeremy had planned this really nice picnic by the beach. I know it was totally cliche cut it was so romantic!

We ate a lot and had lots of fun. We talked for a while too.

Then he went to his car and got a bag.

"What's this?" I asked.

"We're going swimming!" Jer said.

I pulled out what was in the bag and it was a purple and white polka dot bikini. It was beautiful.

I went to the changing room/ bathroom and put it on.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--

When we were done playing in the water, I was so tired that I just wanted to go to bed right about now. I put on my dress over the bikini and went home.

Donna wasn't back yet. Her car wasn't in the driveway but Nylon's car was.

"See you later?"

"Yeah." he said and pecked me on the cheek. 

As soon as I opened the door, he grabbed me by the wrist turned me around and kissed me passionately.

I pulled back and told him bye one more time before going inside.

Nylon was sitting in the living room, watching tv. Doesn't this boy have a life?

"Hey." I said, feeling awkwardly awkward.

"Hey." he said in his deep voice.

"I'm going upstairs so... see you."

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

"Donna! Hurry up in the bathroom!" I screamed, the next morning.

"I'm coming out in the next 10 minutes!" she screamed back.

I have to be at school in the next 15 minutes to do something.

What to do? What to do?

Then it hit me! 

There's another bathroom! But hopefully, Nylon's not using it.

I ran to the bathroom and there was no one there so I quickly got changed and took a shower then I remembered that I took no towel. Just my luck! 

"DONNA!" I screamed.

Eventually, she brought my towel when I told her to.

When I finished getting changed, Nylon and Donna had already left.

I got into my car and turned it on but it didn't come on. Great, no gas. Am I seriously this stupid?

I guess I am.

I tried calling Donna and Jeremy but I got no answer.

I guess I'm taking the bus. It was now 7:15 and the next bus is at 7:30 so I decided to walk to school.

While I was walking through my neighbourhood, a car pulled up next to me. That's never good.

"Hey. Jordi, right?" the guy said.

I turned to him and saw that it was the dude from the beach. Guy. Wow. His name still makes me laugh.

"Hi. What are you doing here? Never saw you around here before."

"I just moved into this neighbourhood. Few blocks down."

"Oh. Where do you go?"

"St. Mary's Academy." he chuckled.

"Isn't that the school for delinquents?" I said, intrigued.

"Yeah, but I prefer the term 'bad boys'." he said. "Do you want a ride?"

"Well, my mom always told me to never accept rides from strangers but I'm pretty desperate so sure."

I hopped in and put on my seatbelt.

I told him where to drop me.

"Well, Jordi, maybe we'll be seeing a lot of each other."

When I walked into class, I was only 10 minutes.

"You're late." The teacher said.

"Sorry, Mr. Reed."

I quickly got to my seat and the day began.

During the day, I got a text from Jer saying that he wasn't coming today because he was sick.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

At the end of the day, I once again had no ride so I walked.

Thankfully, someone pulled up next for me but unfortunately, it was Nylon.

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"No, not really. Do you want a ride or not?"

"Depends. What's in it for you?"

"Nothing. Do you think I have an ulterior motive? How unkind of you!" he said, feigning hurt.

"Ok, I want a ride." I said and got in.

When we got home, I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. That only means one thing.

"No, no, no, no, no." I said.

"What? Who's that?" Nylon asked.

I rushed to the house, opened the door and saw the people that I least wanted to see right about now.

"Jordana."

"Mom. Dad."

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N First of all: THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!

Second of all: I'm so so sorry for it being so short and horrid! And sorry for ending it like that. It was more of a filler.

Third of all: Pic of guy to the side ------------------>