And the neverending sleepover begins...

It's Sunday and I'm very saddened by that because tomorrow is Monday. School again!

Donna and Nylon were moving in today. Since I only had my bedroom and the guest room, Donna was going to sleep in my bedroom and Nylon in the guest room. I'll sleep on the couch sometimes and the other times I'll sleep on the bed. They were supposed to arrive about ten minutes ago but they weren't here yet. 

Finally, they arrived!

"DONNA!" "JORDI!" We shouted at the same time.

"You saw each other yesterday! What's with the reunion?" Nylon scoffed.

I chose to ignore that.

"Donna, you're in my room and Nylon, you're in the guest room."

Donna dragged her stuff to my room but Nylon was still standing there.

"What?" I asked him.

"Why can't I share with you? I don't mind sharing a bed but I can't promise I can keep my hands to myself."

I couldn't help it- I blushed. My cheeks were flaming.

I slapped him upside his head and walked away.

....................................

Someone was slapping me. Why is this person slapping me? Stop it!

"STOP IT!" I said aloud.

"Sorry. You weren't waking so I had to do something." Donna said. 

She is an early riser, sadly. She wakes me up when she gets up, normally when I sleep over at her house and vice versa. It's kinda sickening.

"Leave me alone. Let me sleep." I mumbled.

"OK. You leave me no choice."

What is she talking about?

"NYLON!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Please be a heavy sleeper. Please be a heavy sleeper.

Luckily, he didn't get up but I did. 

We did the normal morning routine and got out the house. I carpooled and took Donna's car. 

.....................................

It is now lunch and Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. Not that I'm stalking him or anything! He normally sat with us. I was getting worried so I went to look for him. His last class was Biology so I went by the lab and searched. Little did I know inside there was the surprise of my life. 

I pushed the door and and saw the lab empty so I went by the little closet to look there, as stupid as that was.

He wasn't there but I found something much more interesting. 

In the closet was Mr. Lincoln, the bio teacher and Luis. 

I ran out of that room as quick as I could.

First of all, since when is Luis gay?

Second of all, why a teacher?

I was so busy thinking that I walked straight into someone. The person fell on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.

When I saw who it was, I regretted saying sorry.

"Watch where you're going next time!" she told me.

It was Ariel. In other words, a total bitch. She had a new guy every week. By guy, I mean victim. They always fall for her then she drops 'em like dirty laundry.