chapter six

"Hey love, what's up?" Fuyuko said, her voice on the speaker of Y/N's phone.

"Hi, I just wanted to invite you out, it's been a while since we've gone out somewhere, I've just been really busy with school and all that, ya know, the whole USJ thing that went on, and the sports festival is coming up" Y/N said.

She walked over to her dresser, looking for some clothes to wear.

"I just haven't had much free time" Y/N said.

"Aww, you miss me" Fuyuko purred.

Y/N blushed.

"Yeah, yeah. Something like that" Y/N giggled.

"I'd be down to hang out, lets go to the amusement park. How about inviting Katsuki too? Get the whole gang back together"

Y/N got excited at the mention of his name, but calmed herself down.

"Perfect! I'll see you there at 2?" She said.

"Yup, oh, I'll be inviting Izuku as well, see ya' there" Fuyuko snickered.

Y/N gasped and was about to argue, but sighed when she saw that Fuyuko already hung up the phone. She realized that she failed to clarify the whole situation with Izuku, and that she was attempting to get over him.

She shook her head and went to go get dressed, some overalls and sneakers would be fine. She fixed her hair up, and put some cash in her back pocket.

"Mama! I'm going out with Fuyuko and Katsuki, I'll be back in a few hours" Y/N said while grabbing a fruit to snack on while on her way.

"Alright. Don't be back too late, there's been a lot of villains out recently" Her mother warned.

Y/N nodded respectively.

"Okay, bye mama!" She said, waving and shutting the door.

She made her way to the amusement park, gaping when she saw Izuku heading the same way.

"Oh! F/N! Headed to the park?" He said.

She gulped. He had a smiling face, and his happy demeanor. He was being as sweet as he always was, and that made it even harder to avoid him.

"U-u-um, yup!" She responded, looking in another direction.

He sped up to her and started walking by her side.

She cussed in her mind, asking herself why she didn't leave earlier, or later, so she wouldn't have to meet up with Izuku.

"Could we maybe, talk on the way there? There's something I've been meaning to ask" He said.

She flinched, her mind wandering into panic.

"S-sure thing"

"Well, I've brought it up before, you've been ignoring me a lot recently, and if I did anything to upset you, I'm so sorry.." He said.

She flinched again at his puppy eyes, she was mad at herself for making him upset.

"No it's not your fault, really! I've just been uh.."

She glanced at his face that awaited an answer.

"I've just been a bit stressed lately, y-you know, the sports festival and all that! Sorry I don't have much time to talk anymore" She lied.

He nodded, and felt a bit of relief, but he could tell by her tone of voice that it was a lie.

They walked in awkward silence, and both sighed in relief when they reached their destination.