"Maybe I'm just saving up for something big," Harry quickly lied, knowing that could be a good enough reason for his change.

Louis raised his eyebrow, leaning over Harry just a little. "Yeah?" Louis whispered, leaning down to press his lips against Harry's. "Like what?"

Harry tested Louis with a look before he was pushing Louis on to his back. Harry rolled over and maneuvered his body on top of Louis so he was sitting on top of his groin. He swiveled his hips around and smirk when he realized Louis slept with no pants on.

Louis' interest peaked with Harry on top of his body and immediately moved his hands around Harry's waist. He teased his fingers down the back of Harry's body and pressed the pads of his fingers against the top of Harry's ass. Harry's lips curved up while he rested his hands heavily on Louis' naked pecs, letting his fingers twirl with the little amount of hair that was on Louis' chest.

"You'll see," Harry finally replied, bending his body so his lips could begin trailing kisses down the side of Louis' neck. 

Louis rested back against his mattress and laid his head down on the pillow. He closed his eyes and reveled in the feeling of Harry's hot lips making their way down his chest and getting closer to his pelvic line. He could feel Harry's body starting to sink lower on his legs until Harry was laying in between them with his lips sucking a mark into the meat of Louis' hip. 

Harry tested his luck by lifting his lips barely off of Louis' skin and dragging them slowly over Louis' bulge, breathing heavily out his mouth so every breath tickled against Louis' growing cock, causing him to let out a grunt each time Harry teased him. Finally, Harry reached out to grab a hold of Louis, licking his lips as he began rubbing his hand up and down the shaft of Louis' cock. 

"Baby," Louis breathed out, biting his lip and slowly thrusting his hips up to meet Harry's hands. He let out a moan when Harry's hands quickened, and he held on to the bed sheets tightly as he quickly grumbled out, "As much as I love your hands, I much rather prefer your-"

Louis' words were replaced with a breathy moan when Harry wrapped his lips around the head of Louis' cock, sucking lightly before he began swallowing Louis down. Louis chocked when Harry's lips kept going and going until his nose was pressing right into Louis' groin. 

"Holy hell, Harry," Louis cried out, releasing his hold on the sheets so he could curl his fingers into Harry's head, pushing the boy further on his cock when he felt Harry's throat start to relax some more. 

Harry dragged his mouth up and down a couple of times before he was pulling off with a loud slurping sound. Harry smiled as his spit and Louis' pre-come drooled off his lip and reached his chin, making him look purely obscene with the dirty mess coming out his mouth and his beautiful eyes looking innocently back at Louis. He didn't bother to wipe it off, instead, he looked Louis straight in the eye, grabbed his cock again, and begin pumping him quickly. 

"Fuck my mouth daddy."

Louis' eyes widen right away and he immediately pushed Harry's head back down to his cock, feeling his the head of his dick being shoved right in between Harry's sinful lips and dragging all the way through to the back of Harry's throat again. 

"Don't have to tell me twice, baby," Louis breathed out. 

Louis practically giggled in excited as he took control over Harry, preening instantly when Harry let go by placing his hands behind his back and letting his jaw go slack. Louis gripped Harry's hair tightly in his hold and held him in his place while he tested his hips a couple of times, slowly thrusting up to feel the tightness of Harry's wet mouth dragging up and down his cock. Fuck, Louis loved it. He loved when Harry let go like this and completely trusted Louis to take over.