Kouen: Her Choice

❊

"Well I suppose I'll just be claiming this magi" Kouen says, picking up Aladdin and holding him under his arm. "WHATTTTTT???" Everyone screeched at the sight. Sinbad quickly began arguing with the red haired prince. Both sides worried at the tension between the two men.

Just as Sinbad opened his mouth, a smaller figure walked in between the two of them. "Enough!" They both stopped bickering and looked at Y/n as she looked at both of them before turning to glare at Sinbad. "You idiot after everything that ju-" Kouen takes a small step forward as he hears her voice waiver before her body gives out.

"Y/n!" Sinbad and Kouen rush towards her in an attempt to catch her. Sinbad slows when Kouen reaches her first, preventing her from hitting the ground. They both notice the blood soaking through her dress. Sinbad glares at him and says a low, "Let her go."

Kouen only looks back at him with a blank expression, with not intention of handing her to him. "What are you doing you bastard, you're going to kill her" Sinbad snaps, grabbing her hand in attempt to get her release her. "I'm doing no such thing" he replies, using Phoenix to heal her.

"Shes one of mine, give her to me. I can take it from here" Sinbad calms down a little seeing Kouen using his djinn to help her. "Last time I checked she doesn't belong to anyone" Kouen replies, moving her closer to himself, forcing Sinbad to release her hand.

Sinbad blinks before glaring at him and grabbing her arm again. "What? Do you honestly think she'd like a tyrant like you?!" He says, pulling her to him slightly. Both sides watched as they moved from starting a potential war over the treaty with Reim, to fighting over the girl.

"Why don't you just let her decide" Aladdin joins in, drawing both men's attention. Kouen smirks slightly "I agree with the magi." He says, making Sinbab snap his head in his direction before looking back at Aladdin.

"Come on Aladdin there's no way she'd like a guy like this" Sinbad says, in attempt to reason with the young magi. "Uncle Sinbad isn't that something you should leave up to her?" Aladdin asks, making Sinbad groan. "Oh co-" he begins.

"Aladdin has a point, she should be the one to choose" Morgiana says making Sinbad sigh, a look of betrayal on his face. "I-fine. but she's still coming back with me. She's still one of my generals, you can't just force her to go with you" Sinbad says giving Kouen a serious stare.

"I wouldn't force anything on her" Kouen says making Sinbad scowl at him. "Whatever, not like she'd give you the time of day anyway" he says, taking her away from the imperial prince. "I doubt that" Kouen adds as Sinbad turns to walk away with her in his arms.

Kougyoku glances at Sinbad's retreating figure and then back at her brother, a bright blush on her face. She quickly averts her eyes as Kouen walks up to them again and taking another glance at the girl before both sides retreated. "En, are you serious?" Kouha speaks up earning a firm "of course I am" from the man.

Bonus:

"I see you came as well, lady Y/n" Kouen says, approaching the young general after the summit. "Hey! No!" Sinbad screeches, running up to the prince and his general. "Sin what are you doing? Let go" Y/n whined, elbowing her king. "Sin, she's not a child anymore, you yourself made her a general." Ja'far says, prying his king off the girl.

"He-you-he's the enemy" Sinbad says glaring at him accusingly. "I'm just being nice, maybe you should try it sometime" she said walking away with the prince. Sinbad silently glares at Kouen as Y/n retrieved her necklace (metal vessel), placing it around her neck.

"She's just talking to him, Sin. Besides he doesn't seem to have ill intentions-" Ja'far stopped, seeing Sinbad glaring at then in disapproval. "He's trying to steal her from us Ja'far" Sinbad whined like a child. Ja'far rolled his eyes, looking over to Y/n and Kouen as they continued speaking. "He's not stealing anyone. She's just being friendly and avoiding any confli-" he was cut off when Sinbad grabbed him but the shoulders, shaking him roughly.

"She's blushing! Ja'far, why is she blushing-!?!" Sinbad whisper screamed at the male making the albino sigh, "Oh dear.."

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)